Foreign languages

Foreign languages are very necessary for us.If we know several languages, we can read many kinds of books,newspaper and communicate with most people from other countries. Of all foreige languages,English is the most international.It is spoken as a first language in the United State,UK,Australia, most of Canada and in some other countries.It is also widely used in the remaining parts of the word. In my country, English is the main foreige language which is taught in schools and used in the business.
Although I have studied English for 6 years, I am not still good at speaking and listening.So I hope you to help me better.I realy like studying English because It will help me a lots.

Foreign languages

Foreign languages are very necessary for us.If we know several languages, we can read many kinds of books,newspapers and communicate with most people from other countries. Of all foreign languages,English is the most international.It is spoken as a first language in the United State,US,Australia, most of Canada and in some other countries.It is also widely used in the remaining parts of the world. In my country, English is the major foreign language which is taught in schools and used in the business.