reply to a letter from my friend

Dear Marta

Although I've recieved the letter you send to me four days ago I've been kind of busy for answering you until now. I really want to see you as soon as possible and we could remember the great time we ejoyed together on Mallorca.

About what you ask in your letter, don't be worried because is not very difficult to find my house.When you had arrived to the airport and had disembarked on the terminal four, you should find the bus line number 10. This line have a lot of buses so you might not any problem to take one of them. Of course, you could call a taxi too, but I'm pretty sure you rather the bus because is cheaper.

About weather, last weeks have been the hottest ones of all summer so you don't have to bring neither a hoodie or a jacket in your baggage, but don't forget your swimming clothes because we'll spend some time on the beach.

If you arrive at home before eight o'clock I'll be probably working at the office so you can wait me at the restaurant which is located near to my house.

Finally, I hope you have a confortable flight. I send you my regards. See you soon!

reply to a letter from my friend

Dear Marta

Although I've recieved the letter you sent (irregular verb) to me four days ago (here I would rephrase this slightly <<although I received your letter four days ago>> for several reasons: using 'your letter' implies that Marta sent it, also the use of 'four days ago' is a little ambiguous - did you receive it four days ago or did Marta send it four days ago) I've been kind of too busy for answering you to answer until now. I really want to see you as soon as possible and we could remember so we can reminisce about the great time we enjoyed together in Mallorca.

About what you asked in your letter, don't be worried worry because it is not very difficult to find my house. When you had have arrived at the airport and had disembarked at the terminal four, you should find the bus line number 10 (When you get to the airport and leave terminal four, you need to find bus number 10). This line has (third person singular) a lot of buses so you might not won't have any problem to take taking one of them (There are a lot of buses that run along this line so you won't have any problem catching one). Of course, you could also call a taxi too, but I'm pretty sure you would rather take the bus because it is cheaper.

About the weather, these last few weeks have been the hottest ones of all the whole summer so you don't have to bring (neither) a hoodie nor a jacket in your baggage, but don't forget your swimming clothes because we'll spend some time on the beach.

If you arrive at home the house before eight o'clock, I'll probably be working at the office, so you can wait for me at the restaurant which is located nearby to my house.

Finally, I hope you have a comfortable (safe) flight. I send you my regards (personally this is a little too formal for a friend). See you soon!

Great letter, Jose. I hope my corrections help you :)
    Purple is for corrections :)
    Blue shows what I would say as a native speaker :)

reply to a letter from my friend

Dear Marta

Although I've recieeived the letter you send to me four days ago, I've been kind of  too busy for toanswering you until now. I really want to see you as soon as possible. and we could Remember the great time we enjoyed together on Mallorca.

About what you ask in your letter, don't be worried because is not very difficult to find my house. When you had arrived to at the airport and had disembarked on at the terminal four, you should find the bus line number 10. This line have has a lot of buses so you might should not have any problem to take taking one of them. Of course, you could call a taxi too, but I'm pretty sure you rather the bus because is cheaper.

About weather, the last weeks have been the hottest ones of all the summer so you don't have to bring neither a hoodie or a jacket in your baggage, but don't forget your swimming clothes because we'll spend some time on the beach.

If you arrive at home before eight o'clock, I'll be probably working at the office so you can wait for me at the restaurant which is located near to my house.

reply to a letter from my friend

Dear Marta

Although I've recieved the letter you send to me four days ago I've been kind of busy for answering you (until now). I really want to see you as soon as possible and we could remember the great time we ejoyed together on Mallorca.

About what you asked in your letter, don't be worried because it's not very difficult to find my house. When you had arrived to the airport and had disembarked on the terminal four, you should find the bus line number 10. This line has a lot of buses so you should not have any problems to take one of them. Of course, you could call a taxi too, but I'm pretty sure you rather go by the bus because it is cheaper.

I hope I helped. :)