Learn is the most important

I know that my English isn't perfect, I'm learning and improving it everyday! But notwithstanding I do errors I'm not giving up. I always said: If you can fight, fight! That's my motto.
My goal is I to speak and write English perfectly in the future, that is the reason why I'm not giving up.
I know that the progress is slow but I believe that I'll get it!

Learning is the most very important (is this what you meant?)

I know that my English isn't perfect, but I'm learning and improving it every day! But notwithstanding I do Despite making so many errors I'm not giving up. I always say said: 'If you can fight, fight!' That's my motto.
    My goal is I to be able to speak and write English perfectly in the future, that is the reason why I will never give not giving up.
    I know that the progress is slow but I believe that I'll get there it!

Learn is the most important

I know that my English isn't perfect, I'm learning and improving it everyday! But notwithstanding Even though I make errors, I'm not giving up. I always say: If you can fight, fight! That's my motto.
    My goal is I to be able to speak and write English perfectly (perfect English) in the future, that is (the reason) why I'm not giving up.
    I know that the progress is slow but I believe that I'll get it there in the end!

Good notebook entry, Victor. Don't worry about making mistakes - it's an important part of learning :)