Sometimes up and sometimes down

Sometimes it happens that I feel good with English: I can read lots of things and they seem to me quite clear, understandable and I have not particularly difficulties. According to several test and my professional teacher, I could achieve a C1 level, working hard for some mounths. But, there are some days in which I have to make a great efford to understand and speak, also using the simplest words. I don't know why, every day I seem to memorize all the new words I learnt the days before, but when the time comes to use them, they don't spring to my mind making me sad. I repeat continuously the same phrases...I have been studying English for only 2 weeks actually, so I can't judge myself yet and maybe I shouldn't do it so heavily. Unlike writing, where I can think about the sentence and what I want to express, speaking requires much more practice and that's why I sometimes prefer keep me in touch with informal teachers that will improve my understanding. Altought it doesn't seem maybe I could have dome some progress, little steps. I would like wake up one morning in the future and being already teached, It's time to go bed, and my headache thanks.

Sometimes up and sometimes down

Sometimes, it happens that I feel good with English: I can read lots of things and they seem to me quite clear, understandable and I have not particularly difficulties. According to several tests and my professional teacher, I could achieve a C1 level, working hard for some mounths months. But, there are some days in which I have to make a great efford effort to understand and speak, also using or to use the simplest words. I don't know why,; every day I seem to memorize all the new words I learnt the days before, but when the time comes to use them, they don't spring to my mind, making me sad. I repeat continuouslycontinuously repeat the same phrases...I have been studying English for only 2 weeks actually, so I can't judge myself yet and maybe I shouldn't do it so heavily. Unlike writing, where I can think about the sentence and what I want to express, speaking requires much more practice and that's why I sometimes prefer keep me in touch with informal teachers that will improve my understanding. Altought it doesn't seem like it, maybe I could have dome made some progress, little steps. I would like wake up one morning in the future and being already teachedknow everything. It's time to go bed, and my headache thanks.is throbbing.