Roses Can Scratch

Staring out over the large sea is pleasantly refreshing. How peaceful, how calm it is! Those rolling waves are coming from the unknown to dampen the shore and announce the end of a long fishy noisy voyage. Did I say peaceful? Calm? I was wrong. Forgive me, please. I'm in a state of contemplation which means going over the edge and being lost at certain point. I don't recommend it.

It is always cool to have a contemplative mood at times but it is wise to stay in the safe side. Things start beautifully majestic but end up awfully doubtful. It may lead to madness. Or to a real stroke of genius? Einstein was a genius with wild hair! I prefer simple mind with well combed hair. Deep thoughts? Morning comntemplative hours? I made up my mind. I will give them up and leave them to Einstein :)

God, I still believe in you! You gave me a mind to think and believe that you are there. I have some questions but never mind, I can wait until we meet. I'm sure you have good answers. When are you going to send the son of The Lady back to the earth? How many souls would it take to return him? I'm wondering how he feels up there watching what's happening around here and waiting for the zero point. He must be sad and crying. Remember the tsunami? I swear it's Jesus's tears! God, please, allow him to come back! I'm tired!

I hope you can have a nice day!

Roses Can Scratch

Staring out over the large (large is way too subdued and understated an adjective; just delete it while you find another) sea is pleasantly refreshing. How peaceful, how calm it is! Those rolling waves are coming from the unknown to dampen the shore and announce the end of a long fishy noisy voyage. Did I say peaceful? Calm? I was wrong. Forgive me, please. I'm in a state of contemplation which means going over the edge and being lost at a certain point. I don't recommend it.

It is always cool to have a contemplative mood at times (always and at times are at odds) but it is wise to stay on the safe side. Things start beautifully majestic but end up awfully doubtful (antithesis is good but these don't go together). It may lead to madness (what? contemplation?). Or to a real stroke of genius? Einstein was a genius with wild hair! I prefer a simple mind with well combed hair (Beethoven was unkempt and unwashed at the end). Deep thoughts? Morning contemplative hours? I made up my mind. I will give them up and leave them to Einstein :)

Haha you write like a cat in the wind! But still fun.  The words in red don't work well - you can find better ones for yourself!

I hope you can have a nice day!