Thank God It's Friday

Thank God It's Friday ! I have got worn-out by my job this week. Finally is friday, finally I can have a good rest on this weekend.

After got off work, I went to the mall for shopping today, I bought myself a new cloth, It is a casual wear, a tartan shirt/ plaid shirt ( which one is better?) I like to dress casual on weekdend, sometimes I just stay at home,sometimes I go out for dinner with friends, go out to ride bicycle with my friends or go out for others sports.

Okay, thanks for reading. Have a nice weekend.

Thank God It's Friday

Thank God It's Friday ! I have got am/feel worn-out by my job this week. Finally it is friday, finally I can have a good rest on this weekend.

After I/we got off work, I went to the mall for shopping today, I bought myself some new clothes, It is a casual wear, a tartan shirt/plaid shirt ( which one is better? 都可以)。 I like to dress casual(ly) on weekends, sometimes I just stay at home, sometimes I go out for dinner with friends, or go out to riding my bicycle with my friends, or go out for other sports.

OOPT

Thank God It's Friday!

Thank God it's Friday! I have got worn-out by my job this week am worn out after working this whole week. Finally today is Friday, finally I will be able to can have a good rest on rest well this weekend.

After I got off work, I went to the mall to shop for shopping today. I bought myself a new clothes. It is a just casual wear, a tartan shirt/plaid shirt (which one is better?) I like to dress casually on the weekends. Sometimes I just stay at home, sometimes I go out for dinner with friends, or go out to ride bicycle bike with my friends or go out for other sports.