lynne
who am i ? sometimes i feel i am not a person in this world! sometimes i dont want to do anything,dont want to think about anything,i dont want to talk to anyone,just want to be alone! i think i am a very useless person,i can never do anything!maybe this world dont need me !i hope i am a person from another planet!i am not fit for this world!more times i feel very very alone,but i cant find anyone to accompany me !no one can say the truth!why???i dont like this i!i really dont know who am i ?
thank you for your encourage,i just have no confidence in myself.you are right,i am not a little child,i can do everything!but can you tell me how to set up their own confidence?
Maybe you feel that you don't know who you are. Maybe you can start to define yourself by stating to yourself in a believable manner the things which you know you can do. I don't know how old you are, but you are not a little child, so obviously you are able to do things. Don't skimp. Say everything that you can do. You might amaze yourself at all of the things you do.