My life in Carmen.

Hola a todos,

My name is Dulce. I live in Carmen, a beautiful Island from Mexico. It's part from Mexico known like The Riviera Maya. I'm living here for my studies (Chemical Engineering) I spent all my day on week at school or at work. On weekends, people who live in Carmen (just like me) usually spent our time on the beach, me, I love to play soccer and dance, I also do these things on the beach. The most relaxing thing is to be sitting on the sand in front of the sea with the moon over you. But, there is something that dislike me, Carmen ia a hot city, I should support of 35-40° C all days. I have living here for 5 years and I have not used it!!

My life in Carmen.

My life in Carmen.

Hola a todos,

My name is Dulce. I live in Carmen, a beautiful Island in Mexico. It's a part in Mexico that is famous like The Riviera Maya. I'm here for my studies (Chemical Engineering). I spend weekdays at school or at work. On weekends, people who live in Carmen (like me) usually spend their time on the beach. I love to play soccer and dance; like most people, I do these things on the beach. The most relaxing thing is to be sitting on the sand in front of the sea with the moon over you. T

here is something that I dislike about Carmen: it's a hot city, I like the 35-40° C days. I have been living here for 5 years and I have not got used it!!

My life in Carmen.