Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

My future travel!!

In December I'm going to travel to Los Angeles (California), and I hope the experience I will never forget. I'm going to visit my girlfriend so She is working there. She is teacher in a Middle School.
When I go to there my intention is to visit Las Vegas and San Francisco, I also want to watch a match of Los Angeles Lakers in the Staples center. Other things that I want make is go to the beach and I make surf!! I love it to make surf!! But I also want visit more things!!

;)

My future travel!!

I'm going to travel to Los Angeles (California) in December, and I hope the experience I will never forget. I'm going to visit my girlfriend so because she is working there. She is a teacher in a Middle School.
    When I go to there my intention plan  is to visit Las Vegas and San Francisco, I also want to watch a match of Los Angeles Lakers in the Staples center. Other things that I want to make  do  is  are go to the beach and I make surf go surfing !! I love it to make surf surfing  !! But I also want to ( hope I can ) visit more things places!!

;)