My future travel!!

In December I'm going to travel to Los Angeles (California), and I hope the experience I will never forget. I'm going to visit my girlfriend so She is working there. She is teacher in a Middle School.
When I go to there my intention is to visit Las Vegas and San Francisco, I also want to watch a match of Los Angeles Lakers in the Staples center. Other things that I want make is go to the beach and I make surf!! I love it to make surf!! But I also want visit more things!!

;)

My future travel!!

I'm going to travel to Los Angeles (California) in December, and I hope the experience I will never forget. I'm going to visit my girlfriend so because she is working there. She is a teacher in a Middle School.
    When I go to there my intention plan  is to visit Las Vegas and San Francisco, I also want to watch a match of Los Angeles Lakers in the Staples center. Other things that I want to make  do  is  are go to the beach and I make surf go surfing !! I love it to make surf surfing  !! But I also want to ( hope I can ) visit more things places!!

;)