Legal drugs

Many people concern drugs with substances like amphetamine or marijuana. It's only a peak of the iceberg, because there are many compounds which are very harmful and make us on high. Even basic medicines can fulfil this function. There is only one important factor. Such people are taking large doses of these drugs. Maybe it's like an overstatement, but it's the increasing problem amongst young people. Whilst the police spend a lot of time and patience on inquiries in order to catch some dealer, their important is decreasing in view of this possibility. Parents also don't pay too much attention, because they have some instilled pattern and nothing more. Anyway some social reform seem to be the right remedy for this dangerous hazard.

Legal drugs

Many people are concerned about drugs with substances like amphetamine or marijuana. ItThat's only a peak the tip of the iceberg, because there are many compounds which are also very harmful and can make us on high. Even basic medicines can achieve fulfil this function effect. There is only one important factor. Such people are taking large doses of these drugs. Maybe it's like an overstatement, but it's a growing the increasing problem amongst young people. Whilst the police spend a lot of time and patience on inquiries in order to catch some the drug dealers, the significance of their effort important is decreasing in view of this possibility. Parents also don't pay too much attention, because they have some instilled ingrained patterns and nothing more. Anyway some social reform seems to be the right remedy for this dangerous hazard.

--------

Hi,

I understand the meaning of your writing, but the word choice is not quite right in presenting your logic.  So I had to change a few words.

The sentence I highlighted in yellow is the one that I have trouble following the flow of your logic.

With the sentence about the police, I would just call it "drug enforcement efforts" rather than detailing the enforcement activities.

W.