Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Have you ever asked your selves when you’ve watched too many supernatural films? Part 2

(second part)

The second time It happened to me, I was about thirty. In theory, I was more mature and more self-confident .... but I had spent double hours watching TV.

This time, when I saw a streetlight flickering, my first thought was not about “somebody” getting out from the dark. And, please, don’t even suppose I was expecting a vampire to appear. Thanks to The Vampire diaries, Twilight, and so on (is this the translation for etcetera?), we all know that a vampire is not just a heartless blood-drinker! They can be really kind if you ask them about their past live and tell them you are really, really sorry about their fate instead of shouting or running. :)

No way, it was worst. I was thinking on a brain-less, hungry and nasty being. What if what comes after me is a zombie?! In that moment you feel really, really stupid. If you’re lucky it would be a slow one, and even if they are many you may be on time to get to your house! Why are you worried about that?!

Seriously, I don’t think that having that thought during a few second means you’re already insane at all.
When you really, really have a serious problem is when you arrive home, put the key in the lock and you think “what if what’s waiting inside is my zombie-mum?”

Then you’ve seen supernatural series and films enough...They are making you feel unsecure at home! :)
_________________

Sorry If it’s too long, I would be grateful for a partial correction too.
Thank you for reading/correcting!