Our Bands Of Music

The musical cultura is close to citizens in most villages in my area thanks to existence of bands of music. The musicians play percussion instruments such cymbals, bass drum, castanets etc and wind instruments for example trumpet, bass, flute and bassoon. Not only are they present in every local fiestas but also there is a musician in most families. In fact, my grandfather on my father's side played the clarinet and he taught also music. He was passionate about music and loved humming the notes that filled his mind. Unfortunately, I never paid atention to that amazing world of musical notes, scores, rehearsals and so on. However, I have a great sensitivity for music and I get sometimes goosebumps with some emotive compositions.

Talking about "festa de Moros i Cristians " (Moors and Christians festival), a popular show which is held in many villages once a year to remember the historical exploit of the reconquest in Valencian lands, we have to mention the "música festera" (festive music) as there is a closely bound together. That kind of music is fairly representative and intended for those fiestas. Certainly, there are a wide range of beautiful pieces called "pasodobles" and "marchas moras" from various natives composers.

Actually, I can avoid to feel exciting when I heard them. Furthermore, they stir me pleasant memories. To sum up, these traits of the Valencian culture makes a unique and different region.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLuN6krsJPc

Our Musical Bands Of Music

The musical culture is close to the heart of citizens in most villages in my area thanks to existence of many musical bands. of music. The musicians play percussion instruments such cymbals, bass drums, castanets, etc. and wind instruments for example such as trumpets, bass,tubas (?) flutes and bassoons. Not only are they present in every local fiestas but also there is also a musician in most families. In fact, my grandfather, on my father's side, played the clarinet and he also taught also music. He was passionate about music and loved humming the notes that were going through filled his mind. Unfortunately, I never paid attention to that amazing world of musical notes, scores, rehearsals and so on. However, I have a great sensitivity for music and I sometimes get sometimes goosebumps when I listen to some emotional with some emotive compositions.

Talking about the "Fiesta de Moros i Cristians " (Moors and Christians festival), a popular show which is held in many villages once a year to remember comerorate the historical exploit of the reconquest in of Valencian lands, we have to mention the "música festera" (festive music) as there is a they are closely bound together. That kind of music is fairly representative and intended for those fiestas. Certainly, There are always a wide range of beautiful pieces called "pasodobles" and "marchas moras" from various natives composers.

Actually, I can't avoid to feeling  excited when I heard them. Furthermore, they stir fill me with pleasant memories. To sum up, these traits of the Valencian culture help to makes it a unique and different region.

Well done Mila!  Your writing compositions are always very detailed and interesting. I am sure you would make an excellent ambassador for your region of Spain!  I hope some day to get the chance to experience it for myself.

Our Music Bands

Music culture is close to citizens in most villages in my area thanks to the existence of music bands . The musicians play percussion instruments such as cymbals, bass drum, castanets etc and wind instruments for example trumpet, bass, flute and bassoon. Not only are they present in every local fiesta but you will also find musicians in most families. In fact, my grandfather (you can also say: "my paternal grandfather) on my father's side played the clarinet and he also taught music. He was passionate about music and loved humming notes that filled his mind. Unfortunately, I never paid atention to that amazing world of musical notes, scores, rehearsals and so on. However, I have a great sensitivity for music and I sometimes get goosebumps with some emotive compositions.

Talking about "festa de Moros i Cristians " (Moors and Christians festival), a popular show which is held in many villages once a year to remember the historical exploit of the reconquest in Valencian lands, we have to mention the "música festera" (festive music) as they are closely bound together. That kind of music is fairly representative and intended for those fiestas. Certainly, there are a wide range of beautiful pieces called "pasodobles" and "marchas moras" from various native composers.

Actually, I can't help but feel excited when I hear them. Furthermore, they bring back pleasant memories for me.

To sum up, these traits of the Valencian culture makes it a unique and different region.