The Moon festival is coming

We have the Moon Festival on the 15th of August in Chinese lunar month.The moon that night is believed to be at its brightest and roundest,It's a tradition for Chinese people to eat mooncakes during this festival.It stands for family getting together again.Every family enjoys a beautiful full moon,and it's a very happy period,Because I work in ShenZhen ,It's far from my home,I can't celebrate the Moon Festival with my family,Every at this time,I will be very homesick.
As every traditional holidays in China is accompanied by some sort of special food,on the Moon Festival,people eat mooncakes,a kind of cookie with fillings of sugar,fat,sesame,walnut,the yoke of preserved eggs,ham or other materials.
In Chinese fairy tales,there live on the moon the fairy Chang E,a wood cutter named WuGang and a jade rabbit which is ChangE's pet,In old days,people paid respect to the fairy Chang E and her pet the jade rabbit.
The custom of paying homage to the fairy and the rabbit is gone,but the mooncakes are showing improvement every year.

The Mooncake Festival is Coming

We have celebrate the Mooncake Festival [This is what it is known in English] on the 15th of August the eighth month in in the Chinese calendar lunar month.__The moon on that night is believed to be at its brightest and roundest.__It's is a tradition for the Chinese people to eat mooncakes during this time festival.It stands as it symbolizes for family reunion.  getting together again.__Every family would like to view the  enjoys a beautiful full moon,and enjoy the festivities.   it's a very happy period,Because However, since I work far away in Shenzhenit is not possible for me to  ,It's far from my home,I can't celebrate the Moon Festival [understood] with my family.  Every at this time,_I am sure I will be very homesick.

As every with all traditional holidays in China,  special food always go hand in hand with them. is accompanied by some sort of special food,on the Moon Festival,people eat This time we have mooncakes,_a kind of cookie with fillings of sugar, fat shortening,_sesame,_walnut,the yoke egg yolks of preserved eggs,_ham or and other ingredients materials.

In Chinese legends, fairy tales,there live on the moon are the fairy, Chang E,_a wood cutter woodcutter named Wu_Gang [new style, "Wugang"] and Chang E's pet, a jade rabbit which is ChangE's pet,__In the old days,_people paid respect to the fairy Chang E and her pet the jade rabbit.  However, this The custom of paying homage to the fairy and the rabbit is gone on Mainland China. [In South East Asia, this tradition still continues in the Chinese communities] but the However, mooncakes are showing improvement getting better every year.