Three type of workers who might introduce conflict of interest to the company.

I took a course about conflict of interest which was a require course in my company. There are three types of workers that might introduce conflict of interest to the workplace.

1. Nepotism: These are people who bring their family or relative to work in the company.
2. Cronyism: These are people who bring their friends to work even though they are not qualified.
3. Favoritism: These are people who bring people they like to the company, again even if they are not qualified.

In my company, we have a very strict policy to prevent nepotism and cronyism from happening. Anyway, it's pretty hard to prevent the third one. There are some people in many company that hire someone just because they like them, or they are easy on eye.

I didn't say that it happens in my company though. :)

Three types of workers who might introduce conflict of interest to the company.

I took a course on about conflict of interest which was a required course in my company. There are three types of workers that might introduce conflict of interest to the workplace.

In my company, we have a very strict policy to prevent nepotism and cronyism from happening. Anyway, it's pretty hard to prevent the third one. There are some people in many companies that hire someone just because they like them, or they are easy on eye.

----------

Nicely written, and it's quite true.  ^_^