Анна Русин
The person who inspires me The person who inspires me is Demi Lovato. She is a famous American singer and actrees. She is 21. When she was 2, her parents devorced. She have a tatoo on her wrists with the words "stay strong". And she really stayed strong this year after the death of her father. She loves her fans and Demi allways tell them that no matter how teir lives are bad, they shouldn't harm themselves or kill themselves. And even they think that nobody needs them. she needs them. I love the words from her song "Warrior": NOW I'M A WARRIOR and YOU CAN NEVER HURT ME
1

The person who inspires me

The person who inspires me is Demi Lovato. She is a famous American singer and actrees. She is 21. When she was 2, her parents got devorced. She has a tatoo on her wrists with the words "stay strong," and she really stayed strong this year after the death of her father. She loves her fans and Demi allways tells them that no matter how bad their lives get, they shouldn't harm themselves or kill themselves. And Even when they think that nobody needs them – she needs them.

I love the words from her song "Warrior":
NOW I'M A WARRIOR and YOU CAN NEVER HURT ME

- - - - - 

Good job!

1

The person who inspires me

The person who inspires me is Demi Lovato. She is a famous American singer and actress. She is 21. When she was 2, her parents divorced. She has a tattoo on her wrists with the words "stay strong", and she really stayed strong this year after the death of her father. She loves her fans and Demi always tells them that no matter how bad their lives are bad, they shouldn't harm themselves or kill themselves. And Even if they think that nobody needs them, she needs them.

The person who inspires me

The person who inspires me is Demi Lovato. She is a famous American singer and actress. She is 21. When she was 2, her parents divorced. She has a tatoo on her wrists with the words "stay strong". Additionally, she really stayed strong this year after the death of her father. She loves her fans and Demi allways tell them that no matter how difficult their lives are, they shouldn't harm themselves or kill themselves.  Even if they think that nobody needs them, she needs them.

The person who inspires me

The person who inspires me is Demi Lovato. She is a famous American singer and actress. She is 21. When she was 2, her parents devorced. She have a tatoo on her wrists with the words "stay strong". And she really stayed strong this year after the death of her father. She loves her fans and Demi allways tell them that no matter how teir lives are bad, they shouldn't harm themselves or kill themselves. And even they think that nobody needs them. she needs them.