Hello my name is...

My name is Laura Lopez. I'm eighteen years old. I'm a student. I study in English Institute and I will start semester in October in Uis. I’m very dedicated, well organized and practical.
I want to be a professional.
I want to learn more languages like Portuguese and French .
I want to visit places, countries like the USA, Canada, Paris. But I only love Colombia
I love animals specially dogs. I love my family
I like to wear casual clothes when I go to the University or when I go out like T-shirts, Trainers, Pants, trainers. I love trainers.
But in this winter I´m wearing jeans, coat, gloves, scarf and a hat. I like to go well-wrapped. Thank you.

Hello my name is...

My name is Laura Lopez. I'm eighteen years old. I'm a student. I study in at the English Institute and I will start this semester in October in Uis. I’m very dedicated, well organized and practical.
    I want to be a professional.
    I want to visit places, countries like the USA, Canada, Paris. (But - Don't begin sentences with "but") I only love Colombia.
    I love animals, especially dogs. I love my family.
    I like to wear casual clothes when I go to the University or when I go out like T-shirts, Trainers, Pants, trainers. I love trainers. (Are trainers shoes? Like "gym shoes"?) 
    But in this winter I´m wearing jeans, coat, gloves, scarves and a hat. I like to go well-wrapped.

Thank you.

Your English is great. :)