Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Hello my name is...

My name is Laura Lopez. I'm eighteen years old. I'm a student. I study in English Institute and I will start semester in October in Uis. I’m very dedicated, well organized and practical.
I want to be a professional.
I want to learn more languages like Portuguese and French .
I want to visit places, countries like the USA, Canada, Paris. But I only love Colombia
I love animals specially dogs. I love my family
I like to wear casual clothes when I go to the University or when I go out like T-shirts, Trainers, Pants, trainers. I love trainers.
But in this winter I´m wearing jeans, coat, gloves, scarf and a hat. I like to go well-wrapped. Thank you.

Hello my name is...

My name is Laura Lopez. I'm eighteen years old. I'm a student. I study in at the English Institute and I will start this semester in October in Uis. I’m very dedicated, well organized and practical.
    I want to be a professional.
    I want to visit places, countries like the USA, Canada, Paris. (But - Don't begin sentences with "but") I only love Colombia.
    I love animals, especially dogs. I love my family.
    I like to wear casual clothes when I go to the University or when I go out like T-shirts, Trainers, Pants, trainers. I love trainers. (Are trainers shoes? Like "gym shoes"?) 
    But in this winter I´m wearing jeans, coat, gloves, scarves and a hat. I like to go well-wrapped.

Thank you.

Your English is great. :)