Updated the iOS 7 successfully

I updated the iOS 7 successfully at 4a.m. this morning, I was so excited about this updating. However, when I updated to the iOS 7, I didn't feel better than before. It changed a lot, there are so much new function about this update. The interface became lighter, and the sounds became better. I can't use the weather service without turning on the location services, all the menus are in an "activated" status. The signal sign of the carrier changed too. And the screen of turn on and turn off, it became a huge difference. Besides I can't find what I needed easily. I have to adjust to the new system gradually, but from now on, I didn't find some better things than the iOS6.
今天早上4点,我成功地更新了iOS 7。之前,我对于这次更新是如此的兴奋。但是,当我更新到iOS 7的时候,我并没有感觉比之前的版本好用。它发生了很多变化,这次更新增加了很多新的功能。界面变得更简洁,声音变得更好听。不开定位服务,我不能使用天气服务。整个画面处于“动态”中。服务商的信号标志也发生了改变。开机关机屏幕变得和以前很不同。此外,我不能很快找到我所需要的。我必须慢慢适应新系统,但是到现在为止,我并没有发现一些iOS 7比iOS 6好用的地方。

Updated the iOS 7 successfully

I updated the iOS 7 successfully at 4a.m. this morning, I was so excited about this updateing. However, when I updated to the iOS 7, I didn't feel there was anything better than before. It changed a lot, there are is so much new functionality about in this update. The interface has become lighter, and the sounds have become better. But I can't use the weather service without turning on the location services, and all the menus are now in an "activated" status. The signal sign of the carrier has changed too, and the screen of turns on and turn off, it became is a huge difference. Besides I can't no longer find what I needed easily. I have to adjust to the new system gradually, but sofar from now on, I didn't haven't found anything find some better things than the iOS6.