Happy Chu-Suk ?

Today is Korean Thanks giving day, Chu suk Day.

some relatives visited grandparents'.
I already arrived there yesterday.
Many people think that Chu-Suk is a happy day to meet relatives and talk with them.
But, that's not always.

I dont know whether it is kind of a korean custom or not.
Anyway, Most of korean care about other people's lives too much.
They always ask like 'Which University did you go ?' to youngers, 'When will you marry? ' to unmarried single ladies, 'How much do you earn money ?' to company men.

Even worse, Even If their cousins do great, they don't celebrate relatives' achievements !
Rather than, They are kind of jealous.

It might be because Koreans are filled with rankism.
who will be the smartest(It depends on University) in the famliy? who will be the richest in the family?
I should be in upper class than them ! ... like this.

Although I have never annoyed at my relatives, many friends told me how much they were stressful during the chu-suk days. For them, Chu-Suk is not holidays anymore.

I want every korean to be free from the rankism and useless comparison.
they can hurt everyone ! Besides, that wounds don't give us anything.

I hope everyone will be happier in next chu-suk day !

WrongCorrectionSuggestion

Happy Chu-Suk!

Today is Korean Thanksgiving day, Chu suk Day.

Some relatives visited our grandparents.
    I already arrived there yesterday. 
    But, that's not always. (not always~  the case.  ~ the situation. ~the norm.)

Anyway, Most Koreans care about other people's lives too much.
    They always ask like'Which University did you go ?' to youngers(younger~ people, ~ adults, ~ family members, ~ ), 'When will you marry? ' to unmarried single ladies (unmarried or single, not both), 'How much do you earn money ?' to company men.

Even worse, even if their cousins do great, they don't celebrate their relatives' achievements!
    Rather than, they are kind of jealous.

Who will be the smartest(It depends on University) in the famliy? Who will be the richest in the family?
    I should be in upper class rather than them ! ... like this.

Although I have never been annoyed at my relatives, many friends told me how much they were stressful during the chu-suk days (how~ stressful it was during ~much stress it was for them during ~much they were stressing out during). For them, Chu-Suk is not holidays anymore.

I want every Korean to be free from the rankism and useless comparisons.
    they can hurt everyone ! Besides, thatthose wounds don't give us anything.

Hope everyone is nicer to everyone else!

-K

Happy Chu-Suk?

Today is Korea's Thanksgiving day, Chu-Suk Day.

Some relatives visited my grandparents' house.
    I had already arrived there yesterday.
    Many people think that Chu-Suk is a happy day to meet with relatives and talk with them.
    But However, that's not always the case.

I dont know whether it this is a kind of a Korean custom or not.
    Anyway, most of Koreans care about other people's lives too much.
    They always ask questions like 'Which University did you go?' to youngers people, 'When will you marry?' to unmarried single ladies, 'How much money do you earn money?' to company businessmen.

Even worse, Even if their cousins do great well, they don't celebrate their relatives' achievements!
    Rather than Instead, they are get kind of jealous.

Who will be the smartest (it depends on the University) in the family? Who will be the richest in the family?
    I should be in a higher class than them! ... like this.

Although I have never been annoyed at my relatives, many friends told me how much stress they were under stressful during the Chu-suk days. For them, Chu-Suk is not a holidays anymore.

I want every Korean to be free from the rankism and useless comparison.
    They can hurt everyone! ["They can hurt people!" sounds more natural.] Besides, those wounds don't give us anything. [Maybe a better way to say it is "We gain nothing from these wounds."]

I hope everyone will be happier in next Chu-suk day !

Very interesting piece! I hope my corrections preserved the meaning you intended to convey. Your writing in English is good!

Happy Chu-Suk ?

Some relatives visited grandparents'.
    I already arrived there yesterday.
    But, that's not always.

I don't know whether it is kind of a korean custom or not.
    They always ask like 'Which University did you go ?' to youngers, 'When will you marry? ' to unmarried single ladies, 'How much do you earn money?' 'How much money do you earn?' to company men.

Rather than, They are kind of jealous. they get jealous.

Although I have  am never annoyed at my relatives,. Many friends told me how much they were stressful during the chu-suk days were for them. For them, Chu-Suk is not holidays anymore.

they can hurt everyone And realise how much they can hurt people! Besides, that wounds don't give us anything. Their criticism doesn't help anyone.

Note: There were some erros in your writting, but overal your english writing skills are pretty good. =)