level english

I should know English languages minimum 4 level in according ICAO classification to fly on big aircraft to go abroad

level english

Alexsey, let's turn some of this around.

English Level:

I must have a minimum of a level 4 (ICAO) in English in order to fly.....

Now, Aleksey, do you mean you cannot get on a plane if you don't have level 4.... or do you mean you can't work on a plane? I need to know before I can correct the sentence... but from your picture I would guess you are a pilot? In which case...

I must have...  MUST if it is a qualification that is necessary/obligatory.

... a minimum of a level 4 in English in order to fly big aircraft abroad.   (Not fly ON)( and not TO abroad. It would be TO Paris or TO a foreign country... but just    'abroad'.)

Ooh those prepositions in English are difficult, aren't they!

If you work on a plane but are not the pilot or co-pilot you would not say 'I need good English in order to fly a big plane....' because 'to fly a plane' means to control it/

If you are cabin crew/steward etc you might say 'I need good English in order to work on a plane...'

A passenger might say, 'I fly on a plane every day of the week to get to business meetings! It's exhausting!'

So this is why we need to know your job... it changes the verb or preposition.

And planes we usually classify as 'heavy' and 'light'. It's air-controllers' jargon.. "Roger that BA 211 heavy, over and out." But I'd say 'big' too!

I don't really know what you're looking for but have a look at this link I found:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090907184907AAYDuVG

Hope that helps