New house for two weeks

My best friends went on facation for two weeks. This young family, their names are Kristina and Roma. They have no children but have a dog, cat and Kristina's younger sister. Her name's Nastya her 14 years, she goes to school. These are all very good and i love their but i should watch out for all of them two weeks!
I hope i can =)

OOPT

New house for two weeks

My best friends went on facation vacation for two weeks. This young family has two members, -(1) their names are Kristina and Roma. They have no children (don't have any children) but they have a dog, a cat and Kristina's has a younger sister. Her name's Nastya and she is her 14 years old, she goes to school is a student. These are all very good and i love their but i should watch out for all of them two weeks! (2)
    I hope i can =)

Sorry I don't speak Russian, but I'll try to explain as best as I can :)

1. Punctuation is important too - for example "-" the dash (there should be a proper name, I forgot) is used when you want to explain something you're talking about, giving more detailed information. So it's appropriate to use it here. 

2. I don't really understand what you mean here. 

Hope this helps! :)

New house for two weeks.

My best friends went on vacation for two weeks. They are a young family, their names are Kristina and Roma. They have no children but have a dog, cat, and Kristina's younger sister. Her name is Nastya. She is 14 years old, and she goes to school. They are all very good and I love them, but I am going to keep a close eye on them!(They might get in trouble) Two weeks!

I hope i can =)