Please correct me

Shortcode is a powerful content building tool http://codex.wordpress.org/Shortcode. We highly recommend to use the ShortCodeLiveEditor to generate and insert shortcodes. it is allow you to configure your shortcode visually. When you change the seetings of the short code, the preview show you how the result of your short code will be look like in the site. We think without the ShortCodeLiveEditor it's impossible to configure animation for example, because it's required to see the result of animation, when you adjust animation settings, same thing for other settings. it's much more quicker to see your short-code result in action instead of manually change short-code settings, save page, see result, and then change settings again. In that documentation section we are going to show you settings of each short-code and behind each of them, we are going to insert corresponding video how to generate them use ShortCodeLiveEditor. After you have watched one of the videos about how to use ShortCodeLiveEditor, i think you'll never go back to manual settings of the short-code.

Please correct me

Shortcode is a powerful content building tool http://codex.wordpress.org/Shortcode. We highly recommend to use the ShortCodeLiveEditor to generate and insert shortcodes. It will allow you to configure your shortcode visually. When you change the seetings of the short code, the preview shows you how the result of your short code will be look like in the site.

I´d change it to "The Preview shows what the short code will look like in the site" 

We think without the ShortCodeLiveEditor it is impossible to configure animation for example, because it is required to see the result of animation, when you adjust animation settings, same thing for other settings. as for other settings, like other settings.

It's much more quicker to see your short-code result in action instead of manually change short-code settings, save page, see the result, and then change settings again. In that documentation section we are going to show you the settings of each short-code and behind each one of them we are going to insert corresponding video on how to generate them using ShortCodeLiveEditor. After you have watched one of the videos about how to use ShortCodeLiveEditor, i think you'll never go back to manual settings of the short-code.