My birthday

Hello! Today is my birthday. Is my twenty-eighth birthday but this year I have not desire to celebrate. In november the last year my dad died and I still I have very present, as well is the first birthday without he. I always remember all the things that I make with my dad, and the last birthdays! He was a very important person for my. I love you my dad.

My Birthday

Hello! Today is my birthday.This is my twenty-eighth birthday but this year I have not desire to celebrate it. In November the last year my dad died and I still I have kept very present, as well And also this  is the first  birthday  time without he him . I always remember all the things ( every thing )that I make  did with my dad, and especially the last birthdays! He was is (He has been and will always be) a very important person for my me . I love you my dad.

My mother went to somewhere that  I have no idea wherever it is , but I think she always beside me ! I love my mom !

My birthday

Hello! Today is my birthday. It is my twenty-eighth birthday but this year I don't have desire to celebrate. In last november,my dad died and I am still present, as well this is the first birthday without him. I always remember all the things that I did with my dad, and the last birthdays! He is a very important person for me.I love you,my dad.

Oh,really sorry to hear about the bad news happening to your Dad,but i think that in Heaven he is still always watching and by your side as long as he's there,in your heart.And when you was born,he was so happy then i think you should think more positively and overcome...Maybe we don't need a celebration or party for birthday because it's sometimes just formal;but the important thing is that we should respect every moment of our life and what we have now because we don't know when it would become a memory!

Anyway,happy birtday to you,Victor ^-^ All the best,and fighting 9'-')9