Think and grow rich

This is one of my favourite books. It has been written many years ago, but what this book talks about can be applicated to the present,too. Napoleon Hill was a man who decided to dedicate his life to study success people habits. His aim was understanding their psychology and to find a "formula" to achieve goals in our life. He says that we have to be focused on what we want to achieve, and our determination has to be constant and very strong, to allow us to overcome problems and difficulties that we could encounter. In particular he focuses on material aspects , because he often talks about money and how to become rich. But I think that a deeper meaning of his words can be found: in fact in this book Napoleon suggests us how to think about our success, and the person we would like to be. He talks about "paranormal" aspects, such as imagination and suggestion, that are important to reinforce our beliefs. This book changed my way of thinking, and this is a good handbook if we want to improve our life.

"Think and Grow Rich" is one of my favourite books. Although it has been was written many years ago, but what this book talks about its message can be applicated applied to the present,too as well. Napoleon Hill was a man who decided to dedicated his life to study the habits of successful people habits. His aim was understanding He aimed to understand their psychology and to find discover a "formula" to for achieving life goals in our life. He says that we have to must be focused on what we want to achieve, and our determination has to be constant and very strong that constant determination will to allow us to overcome any problems and difficulties that we could encounter. In particular he focuses on material aspects, because he often talks about discusses money and how to become becoming rich. But I think that However, a deeper meaning of his words can be found: in fact in derived from this book in that Napoleon suggests us how to think about that we evaluate our success, and the person we would like to become. He talks about "paranormal" aspects, such as imagination and suggestion, that are important to in reinforcing our beliefs. This book changed my way of thinking, and this is a I found it to be an excellentgood handbook if we want to improve our life.