As imigration from rural areas to cities continue,it's inevitable that the infrastructure'll collaps

That people have moved in ever-growing numbers from rural areas to big cities has made the population of these cities increase substantially over the years. As immigration from rural areas continues, some people say that it is inevitable that the infrastructure in these cities will collapse. In my opinion I’m not in favor with this opinion.
This immigration has put the infrastructure of these cities under pressure. Firstly land is not available but more and more people move to a limited place, this makes it much more difficult to find a place to live. Secondly traveling in these cities is so difficult especially during rush hours. The road is too small in comparison with the increasing vehicle. Consequently traffic congestion lasting hours and hours, road accidents and so on happen regularly in these cities. Thirdly the immigration will lead to a shortage of fresh water- as waste water from residential areas and industry are dumped directly into the river without being solved legally , electricity and other necessary service. Last but not least the sewer system seems inefficient dealing with such a huge waste water, especially in rainy season.
But it’s not true saying the infrastructure of these cities will collapse. These problems above can be avoided. To save land houses should be built upwards rather than sideways. Traffic congestion can aslo be coped with by raising the quality as well as the number of public transport, limiting the number of vehicle traveling, banning trucks, lorries, container trucks traveling to these cities during rush hours. The waste water should be solved properly by releasing. Besides, the quality of sewer system can be improved easily.
In conclusion the infrastructure of these cities is by no means collapse. If the infrastructure is carefully planned the above problems will sooner or later be solved.

Consequently, traffic congestion lasting lasts hours and hours, road accidents and so on happen regularly in these cities. Thirdly, the immigration will lead to a shortage of fresh water- as waste water from residential areas and industry are dumped directly into the river without being solved legally. Apart from that, there will be an insufficient supply of electricity and other (necessary service) essential facilities. Last but not least, the sewer system seems inefficient dealing with such a huge volume of waste water, especially in rainy season.
    But it’s not true to say saying the infrastructure of these cities will collapse. These problems above can be avoided. To save land houses should be built upwards rather than sideways. Traffic congestion can also be coped with by raising the quality as well as the number of public transport, limiting the number of vehicle traveling, banning trucks, lorries, container trucks traveling to these cities during rush hours. The waste water should be solved properly by releasing(?). Besides, the quality of sewer system can be improved easily.

In conclusion the infrastructure of these cities is shall by no means collapse. If the infrastructure is carefully planned the above problems will sooner or later be solved.

[Generally the writing is pretty good. Apart from some mistakes of tenses and sentencing, the essay is well-written in terms of vocabulary uses, grammar and ideas development. Keep up your great work, my beloved sister. :-)]

As imigration mass migration from rural areas to cities continues, it's inevitable that the infrastructure will collapse

That people have been moving in ever-growing numbers from rural areas to big cities has made caused the population of these cities to increase substantially over the years. As immigration from rural areas continues, some people say that it is inevitable that the infrastructure in these cities will collapse. In my opinion I’m not in favor with I don't share this opinion.
    This immigration has put the infrastructure of these cities under pressure. Firstly land is not available but more and more people move to a limited place, this makes it much more difficult to find a place to live. Secondly traveling/commuting in these cities is so difficult especially during rush hours. The roads are too small in comparison with to accommodate the increasing vehicle. Consequently traffic congestion lastsing hours and hours, road accidents and so on happen regularly in these cities. Thirdly the immigration will lead to a shortage of fresh water- as waste water from residential areas and industry are dumped directly into the river without being solved legally, and increasing demand for electricity and other necessary essential services. Last but not least the sewer system seems inefficient dealing with such a huge the disposal of waste water, especially in rainy season.
    But it’s not true saying to say the infrastructure of these cities will collapse. These problems above can be avoided. To save land, houses should be built upwards rather than sideways. Traffic congestion can allo be coped with by raising the quality as well as the number/frequency of public transport, limiting the number of vehicle traveling, banning trucks, lorries, container trucks traveling to these cities during rush hours. The waste water should be solved properly by releasing(?). Besides, the quality of sewer system can be improved easily.

(As imigration from rural areas to cities continue,it's inevitable that the infrastructure'll collaps)

The Inevitable Collapse of Infrastructure Caused by Continuous Imigration From Rural Areas to Cities 

(The fact) that people have been moving in ever-growing numbers from rural areas to big cities has made the population of these cities increase substantially over the years. As immigration from rural areas continues, some people say that it is inevitable that the infrastructure in these cities will collapse. (In my opinion) From my point of view/ perspective/ As for me, I’m not in favor with this opinion.

This immigration has put the infrastructure of these cities under pressure. Firstly, land is does not (available) grow in size but while there are more and more people moving to a limited place; (this makes) it is (much) more difficult to find a place to live. Secondly, traveling in these cities is so difficult especially during rush hours. The road is too small in comparison with the increaseing  innumber of vehicle. 

-next part: tonight nha :-)