Asthi
10 ways to improve your english language 1. Speak, Speak, Speak - Be confident and speak as often as possible to as many people as you possibly can! Do not be shy to make mistakes! The more you practice the better and more confident you will become in your pronunciation and vocabulary. 2. Use Google Translate- When you are unsure of a word or a pronunciation of a word, ask google! It's easy to use! Enter the word in Google Translate and listen to the correct pronunciation by clicking on the audio button. 3. Listen- Listen to news bulletins and songs in English to listen to the pronunciation of words. You can also learn new words and expressions this way. The more you listen, the more you learn! 4. Read Out Loud Read the newspaper or a magazine out to yourself. Hearing yourself read will help you spot your mistakes better. 5. Learn A New Word Everyday Choose a word you would like to work on and use practice it in different sentences. Use the word until you have learnt it and keep using it regularly. 6. Watch Films Watch movies in English and pay attention to new vocabulary and pronunciation. Imitate the actors and have fun with it. 7. Make Friends Make friends with English speakers or others learning to speak English and compare notes. Talk about things that you have learnt and exchange ideas. 8. Do Interesting Activities in English Take a cooking course in English or join a book club! Anything you enjoy doing, make sure you do it and communicate it in English. 9. Have a Debate Debate all the topics that interest you with friends in English. Try to use as much vocabulary as you can to get your point across. 10. Use a Dictionary The dictionary has millions of words to choose from! Look up different words and their synonyms and alternate how and when you use them in sentences.
:) thanks
Thank you.It is very useful information.:)
Thanks that was what i need! it's useful & helpful
thank you!
welcome:)