erikblomqvist
男人在邮局开枪 一个36岁的男子冲进雷蒙娜邮局大喊大叫每个人都让开。扛着一枝猎枪,他爬上到台面,告诉大家躺在地板上。他朝地板发射一发子弹了。 男子下令所有的客户和员工坐下看他。他说“跟着我说:我恨邮局!”大家跟着他说了。他发射了一遍,这次瞄准窗口。窗玻璃摔得粉碎。 三分钟后,5辆警车到邮局前,警灯闪烁,警笛尖啸。用着扩音器,一名警察告诉男子倒走出来双举手。 男子大叫“我直到邮局支付我的痛痒才不出来。两年前我的汽车被一辆邮政卡车撞上了。我的背疼死了,不能工作了,老婆抛弃了我。我拍案而起。“ 一段时间后,男子平静下来了。他发布了里面所有的人。下午7点男子倒走出来双举手。警察给他带上手铐,把他在警车后座上,开车把他送到了派出所。 A 36-year-old man stormed into the Ramona post office yelling at everyone to get out of his way. Carrying a shotgun, he climbed up onto the countertop and told everyone to lie on the floor. He fired a shot into the floor. The man ordered all the customers and employees to sit up and look at him. He said, "Repeat after me: I hate the post office!" Everyone repeated the words. He fired another shot, and this time he aimed at the window. The window glass was shattered and went everywhere. Three minutes later, five police cars arrived in front of the post office, lights flashing and sirens wailing. Using a bullhorn, a police officer told the man to walk out backwards with his hands up. The man yelled, "I'm not coming out until the post office pays me for pain and suffering. A postal truck ran into my car two years ago. My back is killing me. I can't work anymore. My wife left me. I can't take it anymore." After a while, the man calmed down. He released all the people inside. At 7:00 p.m., the man walked out backwards with his hands up. The police handcuffed him, put him in the back seat of the car, and drove him to the police station.
not...until 直到...才(positive) or 不...不...(double negative) 了is like an adverb to show something has finished, so usually directly follow a verb not a noun.发射了一发子弹 release news 发布新闻。release somebody 释放某人

男人在邮局开枪

一个36岁的男子冲进雷蒙娜邮局大喊大叫着让每个人都让开。扛着一枝猎枪,爬上台面,告诉大家躺在地板上。他朝地板发射一发子弹。

男子下令命令所有的客户和员工坐下看他。他说“跟着我说:我恨邮局!”大家跟着他说了。他发射了一遍,这次瞄准窗口。窗玻璃摔得粉碎。

三分钟后,5辆警车到邮局前,警灯闪烁,警笛尖啸。一名警察拿着扩音器告诉男子倒走出来双举手。

男子大叫“直到邮局补偿了我遭受的痛苦我支付我的痛痒才不出来。两年前我的汽车被一辆邮政卡车撞上了。我的背疼死了,不能工作了,老婆抛弃了我。我拍案而起我再也无法忍受了。“

一段时间后,男子平静下来了。他发布释放了里面所有的人。下午7点男子倒走出来双举手举着双手到走出来了。警察给他带上手铐,让他在警车后座上,开车把他送到了派出所。

A 36-year-old man stormed into the Ramona post office yelling at everyone to get out of his way. Carrying a shotgun, he climbed up onto the countertop and told everyone to lie on the floor. He fired a shot into the floor.

The man ordered all the customers and employees to sit up and look at him. He said, "Repeat after me: I hate the post office!" Everyone repeated the words. He fired another shot, and this time he aimed at the window. The window glass was shattered and went everywhere.

Three minutes later, five police cars arrived in front of the post office, lights flashing and sirens wailing. Using a bullhorn, a police officer told the man to walk out backwards with his hands up.

The man yelled, "I'm not coming out until the post office pays me for pain and suffering. A postal truck ran into my car two years ago. My back is killing me. I can't work anymore. My wife left me. I can't take it anymore."

After a while, the man calmed down. He released all the people inside. At 7:00 p.m., the man walked out backwards with his hands up. The police handcuffed him, put him in the back seat of the car, and drove him to the police station.

男人在邮局开枪

一个36岁的男子冲进雷蒙娜邮局大喊着叫每个人都让开。扛着一枝猎枪,他爬上到台面大家躺在地板上。他朝地板发射一发子弹

男子下令所有的客户和员工坐下看他。他说“跟着我说:我恨邮局!”大家跟着他说了。他又开了一次枪,这次瞄准窗。窗子的玻璃被射得粉碎,满地都是。 

三分钟后,5辆警车到邮局前,警灯闪烁,警笛尖啸。用着扩音器,一名警察告诉男子倒走出来双举手。

男子叫喊道除非邮局为我所遭受的病痛和苦难补偿,否则我不会出来的!两年前我的汽车被一辆邮政卡车撞上了。我的背上的病痛折磨着我,我无法再工作了,老婆抛弃了我。我再也无法忍受了。“ 

一段时间后,男子平静下来了。他释放了里面所有的人。下午7点男子倒走出来双举手。警察给他带上手铐,让他坐在警车后座上,开车把他送到了派出所。