Looking for my new Life
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Looking for my a New Life [Capitalize all significant words in a title]
I live in Mexico. Recently I had the opportunity to went to visit the USA and in that place while I was here, I met someone. a guy, he´s His name is Dan. He is very special to me. He helped me a lot in that much in this country. And after three months with him, I think I falled fell in love. So I want to learn English., I need to practice my way to write something and of course the way of my in speaking and writing., I wanna want travel again to that country to the US, marry him and once in there i wanna merry him and start a new life together. but first However, I need to learn English and to be able the lenguage, after that i have to check all the paperwork, like the visa, and air tickets, and all that stuffs. such things.
1. All i's when referring to yourself must be capitalized.
2. All proper nouns must be capitalized.
3. "wanna" is uneducated English when in the written form. Don't use this. Same goes for "gonna".
Wishing you the best and begin a new life in the US.
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
- My first day
- A Havest Day
- Writing something in English
- A day off
- Italki teacher text presentation (speaking)