Looking for my new Life

I live in Mexico, recently i had the opportunity to went to usa, and in that place i met a guy, he´s name is Dan, he is very special to me, he helped me a lot in that country, and after three months with him, i think i falled in love, so i want to learn english, i need to practice my way to write something and of course the way of my speak, i wanna travel again to that country and once in there i wanna merry him and start a new life together, but first i need the lenguage, after that i have to check all the paperwork, like visa, and ticket, and all that stuffs.

Looking for my a New Life [Capitalize all significant words in a title]

I live in Mexico. Recently I had the opportunity to went to visit the USA and in that place while was here, I met someone.  a guy, he´s His name is Dan. He is very special to me. He helped me a lot in that much in this country. And after three months with him, I think I falled fell in love. So I want to learn English., I need to practice my way to write something and of course the way of my in speaking and writing., I wanna want travel again to that country to the US, marry him and once in there i wanna merry him and start a new life together. but first However, I need to learn English and to be able  the lenguage, after that i have to check all the paperwork, like the visa, and air tickets, and all that stuffs. such things.

1. All i's when referring to yourself must be capitalized.

2.  All proper nouns must be capitalized.

3.  "wanna" is uneducated English when in the written form.  Don't use this.  Same goes for "gonna".

Wishing you the best and begin a new life in the US.