Update :)

I want to write like a million things, everything comes up my mind, so I don't know what to write first. I had my finals done at the beggining of this month, and yesterday, the results came out, I passed all of exams, and I got straight A's. That made me the best student on my year in University. I'm really happy about that. My family even made me a celebration party, which was awesome!
I got a new japanese friend, his name is mr Shimotsuma (as I like to call him), and he's a really interesting and weird person. I have already planned out some gifts that I'll bring to my friends in Japan when I get there, I hope they will like my omiyage. :)
Applying for the university scholarship/transfer to go to Japan will happen next month, in October, so if I get the scholarship/transfer, I'll be heading to Japan in March, which is so awesome and I'm already so happy even just thinking about it!
Something bad also happened, my auntie died, on 18th September. It was a very sad day, the day when my family attended the funeral. But, since I'm a cold person, I don't like to grieve for a long time. We're all good now. I hope this was interesting, and that I didin't make any mistakes, because if I did, it would be embarrasing. Thank you for reading. :D

P.S. I dyed my hair white.

Update :)

I want to write like, a million things, everything that comes up into my mind, so I don't know what to write first. I had my finals done at the beginning of this month, and yesterday the results came out. I passed all of exams, and I got straight A's. That made me the best student on of my year in at this University. I'm really happy about that. My family even made me held a celebration party for me, which was awesome!
    I got have found/made a new Japanese friend, his name is Mr Shimotsuma (as I like to call him), and he's a really interesting and weird person. I have already planned out some gifts that I'll bring for/ take to my friends in Japan when I get there, I hope they will like my omiyage. :)
    Something bad also happened, my auntie died, on 18th September. It was a very sad day, the day when my family attended the funeral. But, since I'm a cold/dispassionate/unemotional(?) person, I don't like to grieve for a long time. We're all good now. I hope this was interesting, and that I didn't make any mistakes, because if I did, it would be embarrassing. Thank you for reading. :D

P.S. I dyed my hair white.

Applying for Application for the university scholarship/transfer to go to Japan will happen begin next month, in October. So if I get the scholarship/transfer, am successful, I'll be heading to Japan in March. which This is so awesome and I'm already so happy even just thinking about it! 

Something bad unhappy tidings also happened. My auntie died, passed away on 18th September. It was a very sad day indeed. , the day when My family attended the funeral. But, since However, I'm not too an emotive a cold [This has negative connotation] person, I don't like to did not grieve for a long time. We're all good better now. I hope this [do you mean the period of grief or the funeral?  If you are talking about your essay, it is best to put this in an new paragraph and clarify your "it".  I assume that it was your essay]

I hope that you find my essay/writing was interesting, and that I didin't didn't make any mistakes. And because if I did, it would be embarrassing. Thank you for reading. :D 

P.S. I dyed my hair white.

Except for very minor mistakes, most are grammatically correct.  Just a way to smooth out the rough edges.  Wow!  You dyed your hair white?  It must be gorgeous.  Elizabeth Taylor has hers done in white too and it looked stunning.  Hopefully you can share your new look with us :)

Update :)

I want to write like a million things - everything comes up my mind, so I don't know what to write first. I had my finals done at the beginning of this month, and yesterday, the results came out. I passed all of exams, and I got straight A's. That made me the best student of my year in the University. I'm really happy about that. My family even gave me a celebration party, which was awesome!
    I got a new Japanese friend whose name is Mr Shimotsuma (as I like to call him), and he's a really interesting and weird person. I have already planned out some gifts that I'll bring to my friends in Japan when I get there. I hope they will like my omiyage. :)
    Applying for the university scholarship/transfer to go to Japan will happen next month, in October, so if I get the scholarship/transfer, I'll be heading to Japan in March, which is so awesome - I'm already so happy even just thinking about it!
    Something bad also happened. My auntie died on 18th September. It was a very sad day, the day when my family attended the funeral. But, since I'm a cold person, I don't like to grieve for a long time. We're all good now. I hope this was interesting, and that I didin't make any mistakes, because if I did, it would be embarrasing. Thank you for reading. :D

P.S. I dyed my hair white.

[Very good.  Very minor mistakes, mostly having to do with the way you arrange sentences.  No need be embarrassed at all.]

Update :)

I want to write like a million things. everything Anything that comes up my mind and , so I don't know what to write first. I had finished my finals done at the beggining of this month. and Yesterday, the results came out. Not only did I passed all of exams, and I aced all of them! got straight A's. That This made me the best top student for on my year in this university academic calendar/year. I'm really happy about it/this that. My family even made threw me a celebration party, which and it was awesome!

I got made a new Japanese friend, his name is mr Shimotsuma san [Give some flavour of respect to his culture] (as this is what I like to call him). and He's a really interesting and weird funny person. I have already planned out some gifts that I'll bring to my friends in Japan. when I get there, I hope they will like my omiyage. :) [Doesn't matter if they like it or not.  Omiyage is a sort of obligatory gift in Japanese custom. For those who do not know omiyage is, it is an obligatory gift when someone goes to/comes from/ a far away place.  It is usually a gift to be eaten and forgotten.  This is because space is a premium in a Japanese home.  Translating it as "souvenir" is not quite right]

Update :)

I want to write like a million things, everything comes up my mind, so I don't know what to write first. I had did my finals done at the beggining of this month, and yesterday, the results came out,. I passed all of my/the exams, and I got straight A's. That made me the best student on in my year in University. I'm really happy about that. My family even made gave me a celebration party, which was awesome!
    I got have a new japanese friend, his name is mr Shimotsuma (as I like to call him), and he's a really interesting and weird person. I have already planned out some gifts that I'll bring to my friends in Japan. When I get there, I hope they will like my omiyage. :)
    Something bad also happened recently. My auntie died, on 18th September. It was a very sad day, the day when my family attended the funeral. But, since I'm a cold person, I don't like to grieve for a long time. We're all good fine/ok now. I hope this was interesting, and that I didin't make any mistakes, because if I did, it would be embarrassing. Thank you for reading. :D

P.S. I dyed my hair white.