PLS HELP ME CORRECT THIS!!! 1

DESIGN AND HAPPINESS

How can design(ing) make me happy?

I have no background on design at all. I have never really thought about it, it has never been my problem. Let designers design, it is not my bussiness.

Well, perhaps I designed one thing or two back when I was a kid but that was a long time ago and I cannot really identify with being a designer. But I have been influenced by designs for sure, as when I bought that cool coat that gives me a superficial feeling of happiness or even more relevant and signifcant, the joy I get when I look at a beautiful landscape or a pretty girl's face, both perfect nature's designs.

Intrinsically vs extrinsically

An article on motivation for musicians also helped me clear things up a little and get to another point .

There are basically some things I do because they're pleasureable for me to do and some others that I do not necessarily enjoy doing but still do because of the benefits I will have (HOWEVER, I believe this is an interesting point because most of the time when I dislike doing something it is just my ego complaining and I think we get to like stuff by repetition) . Anyways, the thing is designing can fall into one of this two categories. Happily, for me it can fit in both of them.

That is to say I DESIGN because I LIKE DOING IT and also because of its immense potential to train me to be a more creative individual.

Why bother about being creative and stuff?

I highly value creativity, learning and growing. It may have to do with expressing myself which is always nice. To me, creating means I can shape my reality both mentally and physically as well. It means action as opossed to passiveness.

How can design make people happy?

Besides improving people's life by designing products that contribute to their well being and helping them to move around by giving them visual cues, design imho can bring a human being to points of realization and questioning.

Usually, my thoughts (and I tend to believe most people's if not all) are a complete mess and most likely oriented towards instant gratification or are just problem related. (Now, I also think to have problems is not a problem in itself for it can motivate us to take action and create. A PROBLEM-STRUGGLE/CREATIVE PROCESS-SOLUTION type of thing)

But here is my point:

Go to part 2 if you would like to continue helping me with this correction. It is for my I&I class. :D

PLS HELP ME CORRECT THIS!!!

DESIGN AND HAPPINESS

How can design(ing) make me happy?

I have no background on in design at all. I have never really thought about it, it has never been my problem. Let designers design, it is not my business.

Well, perhaps I designed one or two things or two back when I was a kid, but that was a long time ago, and I cannot really identify with being a designer. But Yet I have been influenced by designs for sure, as when I bought that cool coat that gives me a superficial feeling of happiness or even more relevant and signifcant, the joy I get when I look at a beautiful landscape or a pretty girl's face, both perfect nature's designs.

Intrinsically vs extrinsically(? are you still talking 'design'?)

An article on motivation for musicians also helped me clear things up a little and get to another point come to a new understanding? . (It's hard to see what topic is being discussed!)

There are basically some things I do because they're pleasureable for me to do, and some others that I do not necessarily enjoy doing, but still do because of the benefits I will have derive/obtain(HOWEVER, I believe this is an interesting point because most of the time when I dislike doing something it is just my ego complaining and I think we get to like stuff by repetition) (has become a long convoluted sentence) and what is the relevance?). Anyways, the thing is designing can fall into one of these two categories. Happily, for me it can fit in both either of them.

Why bother about being creative and stuff/about creativity?

I highly value creativity, learning and growing. It may have to do with expressing myself which is always nice. To me, creating means I can shape my reality both mentally and physically as well. It means action as opposed to passivityeness. (Are you trying to write an IELTS article and have run out of inspiration?)

(Split this because it is likely to exceed 2000 ch)

PLS HELP ME CORRECT THIS!!! 1

DESIGN AND HAPPINESS

How can design(ing) make me happy?

I have no background on design at all. I have never really thought about it, it has never been my problem. Let designers design, it is not my business.

Well, perhaps I designed one thing or two back when I was a kid but that was a long time ago and I cannot really identify with being a designer. However, I have been influenced by designs for sure, such as when I bought that cool coat that gives me a superficial feeling of happiness or even more relevant and signifcant, the joy I get when I look at a beautiful landscape or a pretty girl's face, both perfect nature's designs.

Intrinsically vs extrinsically

There are basically some things I do because they're pleasureable for me to do and some others that I do not necessarily enjoy doing but still do because of the benefits I will have (HOWEVER, I believe this is an interesting point because most of the time when I dislike doing something, it is just my ego complaining and I think we get to like stuff by repetition) . Anyways, the thing is that designing can fall into one of this two categories. Happily, for me it can fit in both of them.

I highly value creativity, learning and growing. It may have to do with expressing myself, which is always nice. To me, creating means I can shape my reality, both mentally and physically as well. It means action as opposed to passiveness.

How can design make people happy?

Besides improving people's lives by designing products that contribute to their well being and helping them to move around by giving them visual cues, design, imho, can bring a human being to points of realization and questioning.

Usually, my thoughts (and I tend to believe most people's if not all) are a complete mess and most likely oriented towards instant gratification or are just problem related. (Now, I also think having problems is not a problem in itself, for it can motivate us to take action and create. A PROBLEM-STRUGGLE/CREATIVE PROCESS-SOLUTION type of thing)

But here is my point:

[Very good work.]