Lukas
About myself I reckon i'll write something wrong over here but anyway I will try to show something about my life on '' books '' because I've been studying several languages for some months but my english is still poor that's why i'm writting something here to practice it (even though i'm doing a bad job trying ) Actually I don't have time anymore to keep studying due my work and university,anyway I remember when I was 6~7 years old and I took my dad's english book to learn something unfortunately I couldn't understand a single word of that book but I was tried to do my best learning something while my brother was playing video-game with his friends I was there in my room learning and speaking '' I can do it '' lol Actually,I didn't know if I was speaking correctly but I tried.

About Myself

I reckon I'll write something wrong here but  I will try to show something about my experience with books anyway because I've been studying several languages for several months but my English is still poor. That's why I'm writing something here. I'm writing because I want to practice it (even though i'm doing a bad job). Actually, I don't have time to keep studying anymore due my work and university schedule/studies. Anyway, I remember when I was 6~7 years old and I took my dad's English book to learn something. Unfortunately, I couldn't understand a single word of that book but I tried to do my best to learn something. While my brother was playing video-games with his friends, I was there in my room learning and speaking. I thought: ''I can do it.'' Actually, I didn't know if I was speaking correctly but I tried.

Don't worry about making mistakes. Of course you will make mistakes while you are still learning, but that is why we are all here!

About myself

I reckon i'll write something wrong over here but anyway I will try to show something about my life on '' books '' because I've been studying several languages for some months but my english is still poor that's why i'm writting something here to practice it (even though i'm doing a bad job trying ) Actually I don't have time anymore to keep studying due my work and university,anyway I remember when I was 6~7 years old and I took my dad's english book to learn something unfortunately I couldn't understand a single word of that book but I was tried to do my best learning something while my brother was playing video-game with his friends I was there in my room learning and speaking '' I can do it '' lol Actually,I didn't know if I was speaking correctly but I tried.

This is a nice piece of writing. My only comments would be that the sentences are a little long and it should be  "keep studying due to my work"☺