Ichetovkina Maria
About me My name is Maria Ichetovkina and you can call me just Masha. I’m from Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, Russia. It’s located pretty far from the capital of our country – Moscow. The distance is about 1200 km. Maybe you know something about my city and my republic. For example, Mikhail Kalashnikov lives in Izhevsk, He is Russian small arms designer, most famous for developing the AK-47. And last year our famous “Buranovskiye Babushki” represented Russia at the Eurovision Song Contest. So, we have many talented people here, believe me! What about me, I’m 19 years old. I study English language at the Udmurt State University. Also, I work with children from two to eight years old. I teach them English. It’s very popular in our country to study foreign languages, especially English, today. I really enjoy teaching! I love kids a lot! And in future I want to continue doing it! Also, I study French at the University. In my opinion, it’s one of the most beautiful languages around the world. But, unfortunately, we haven’t enough French classes this year. My family is very big. I have more than 30 cousins, many uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews. So, sometimes it’s difficult to remember everybody’s names! As for me, I live with my parents. And we have a cat. Her name is Liza. I love her so much! And I do want to have a dog, but my parents don’t like this idea. So, maybe when I live separately from my parents I’ll have one. In my free time, I usually read books and listen to music. Also I like swimming and skiing! To sum up, I want to add that I’m very happy to meet all of you!
Thanks for your comments and corrections!
I just started new here, and I read your post about yourself, and I read the correction given by Zack, well his correction is decent but there are few mistakes in his correction

About me

My name is Maria Ichetovkina and you can call me just Masha. I’m from Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, Russia. It’s located pretty far from the capital of our country – Moscow. The distance is about 1200 km. Maybe you know something about my city and my republic. For example, Mikhail Kalashnikov lives in Izhevsk, He is Russian small arms designer, most famous for developing the AK-47. And last year our famous “Buranovskiye Babushki” represented Russia at the Eurovision Song <a id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration: underline;" title="Click to Continue > by saveshare" href="#">Contest</a>. So, We have many talented people here, believe me!
What about me, I’m 19 years old. I study English language at the Udmurt State University. Also, I work with children from two to eight years old. I teach them English. It’s very popular in our country to study foreign languages, especially English, today. I really enjoy teaching! I love kids a lot! And in future I want to continue doing it!
Also, I study French at the University. In my opinion, it’s one of the most beautiful languages around the world. But, unfortunately, we haven’t enough French classes this year.
My family is very big. I have more than 30 cousins, many uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews. So, sometimes it’s difficult to remember everybody’s names! As for me, I live with my parents. And We have a cat. Her  its name is Liza. I love her so much! And I do want to have a dog, but my parents don’t like this idea. So, maybe when I live separately from my parents I’ll have one.
In my free time, I usually read books and listen to music. Also I like swimming and skiing!
To sum up, I want to add that I’m very happy to meet all of you!

Hello Maria, your writing is awesome, since when you take english class? I am from Puebla, Mexico and i havent practice my english since 4 years ago, my english spoken is not to good how suppost to be, have a good day.