Nothing Succeeds Like the Appearance of Success

Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success

Throughout the ages, great figures have been playing a crucial part in pushing our society forward. Taking Steve

Jobs as an example, he, the founder of the Apple company, made computers personal and put the internet in our

pockets, which transformed our lives and changed the way each of us sees the world.

Successful people have much in common on the road to success. Just like Thomas Edison said,"If you wish to

succeed , you should use persistence as your good friend , experience as your reference , prudence as your

brother and hope as your sentry.''It reminds me of one thing I feel very proud of. It happpened in my first year in

college. I wished to reading English books with my classmates after jogging in the morning. At the second day, I

spoke my minds to them and then organised the activty which lasted 2 months. At the end of that semester, we

got good grades and pull together more. The result was very pleasant and my self-confidence greatly increased.

Of course, the opportunity is also very important. I totally agree swift horse also need Bole. The success

of the road is so long, and if you meet the Bole, he is your opportunity to help you to succeed. He will appreciate

your talents, and you just try your best. Then that you become a successful person is just a matter of time.

Hi, guys, this's my postgraduate composition my English teacher asked us to write. Please help me and correct it. Thanks a lot.