Is it true that I also have time?

I got on grade 3 at university now. Us all,have to make a choice facing unknowing tomorrow.
You may search a good job,You may want to get more professional cours,You may want to be a teacher or some other stubbened worker.
But some people,just like me,are deeply dropping in a really black cave.I don't know where to go.I find that I haven't do anything which really is valuble. And I hardly got tronger or got some skills. I don't konw what I can rely on for a good future.
I never study hard and I feel guilt now. Though I don't like my university and my injor cours. And now I gradually find that it is really necessary to learn more whatere it is about,it is good for us. The most importance is that it could make me a good learner and it could give me more possibilities .
I want to be a excellent woman whenever and whatever,but I have lost so much.Is it true that I just live behind them at begainning? Do I have a choice to catch up them? If I have it,I want to ask, how to get it?
The answer is in my hand,but I am too fare to see it.

Is it true that I also have time?

I got on grade 3 at university now. All of us have to make a choice facing unknown tomorrow.
    But some people,just like me,are deeply dropping in a really black cave.I don't know where to go.I find that I haven't do anything which really is valuable. And I hardly got tronger or got some skills. I don't know what I can rely on for a good future.
    I never study hard and I feel guilty now. Though I don't like my university and my injor course. And now I gradually find that it is really necessary to learn more whatere it is about,it is good for us. The most important is that it can make me a good learner and it can give me more possibilities .

Is it true that I  have time too?