I Only Dream Weird Dreams

I cannot sleep long. I'm too used to stand up at 3:30 am in the morning. Even now at weekend, I cannot sleep longer than until 7:30 am. I don't like this situation, but I also cannot sleep long because I always dream so weird dreams. Always a mixture of the things I saw.

One dream, I dreamt around one week ago, was that I and many people were on a ship and suddenly it was sinking. We went up the stairs inside the ship, to get on deck and to the life saving boats. The weather was completely sunny. Then we walked along the deck but didn't saw any boats. I asked where they are and they said we should go to the other side of the deck. But there was another group already coming, which did not found a boat either. Than the people were so desperate, they started to shoot each other. It was like in the chinese movie Assembly. The pictures, the background music it all played. All were knowing they were going to die. I saw two shooting from a window, than became shot from some at the deck. Then I saw through a window one soldier on the stairs sitting, I just went up and shot himself into his mouth with his rifle. Then I saw one, taking cover, breathing deeply then screamed, walked out of the cover and shoot and had been shot as well. All were chinese. All looked like in the movie Assembly. And that the boat was sinking, I think it came from the game Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, during the Pearl Harbour scene.

Last night I dreamt of work, that the workless customers of our Jobcenter had their appointments right in my parents home. Or I dream of the jobs I worked before in my life. In other dreams I get hunted. Sometimes by the police, sometimes by weird bad people. I don't know from where this came. Very often I also dream of video game scenes. Sometimes even from games, I did not played for years.

I do not know what is wrong with me. I just live normally day by day. I'm not a freak and I'm not sick, neither played too much games or watched too many movies. All I know is, that I always had a good mind for remembering pictures. I already knew this before. I also do normally remember things, all others have forgotten even very small things. I don't know what could help me get ridd of these dreams. It is I dream nothing or that. There is nothing nice in my dreams. But I just can carry on. I guess I will dream my whole life like this. Sometimes I even got Deja-Vu.

I do not need any help or something. Maybe it is my destiny to always dream weird and see old things.

I Only Dream Weird Dreams

I cannot sleep long. I'm too used to waking up at 3:30 am in the morning. Even now on the weekend, I cannot sleep longer than until 7:30 am. I don't like this situation; but I also cannot sleep long, because I always dream such weird dreams that are always a mixture of the things I saw.

One dream, I dreamt around one week ago, was that I and many people were on a ship and suddenly it was sinking. We went up the stairs inside the ship to get on deck and to the life saving boats. The weather was completely sunny. Then we walked along the deck but didn't see any boats. I asked where they are, and they said we should go to the other side of the deck. But there was another group already coming, which could not find a boat either. Then the people were so desperate, they started to shoot each other. It was like in the Chinese movie Assembly. The pictures with the background music, it all played. All were knowing they were going to die. I saw two shooting from a window, then some became shot on deck. Then I saw through a window, one soldier on the stairs sitting where I just went up, and he shot himself in his mouth with his rifle. Then I saw another one, taking cover, breathing deeply then screaming; he walked out of cover to shoot, and he had been shot as well. All were Chinese. All looked like the characters in the movie Assembly. And then the boat was sinking, I think it came from the game Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, during the Pearl Harbour scene.

Last night I dreamt of work: the job seekers of our Jobcenter had their appointments right in my parent's home. Or I dream of the jobs I have worked before in my life. In other dreams, I get hunted. Sometimes by the police, sometimes by weird bad people. I don't know from where this came. Very often, I also dream of video game scenes. Sometimes, even from games I have not played for years.

I do not know what is wrong with me. I just live normally day by day. I'm not a freak and I'm not sick, neither have I played too many games nor watched too many movies. All I know is that I always had a good mind for remembering pictures. I already knew this before. I also do normally remember things that all others will have forgotten, even very small details. I don't know what could help me get rid of these dreams. It is I either dream of nothing or I dream such as this. There is nothing nice in my dreams. But I can only carry on. I guess I will dream my whole life like this. Sometimes, I even get Deja-Vu.

I do not need any help or something. Maybe it is my destiny to always dream weird and see odd things.