Good Luck!!

This week I went to the hairdresser in order to have my hair cut. A hairdresser's comment really made me laugh. It was the first time that my head was compared with most boys' heads because I have a scar on the back.

I am not sure if everyone has a marked fate, but I had several minor accidents which might have been decisive to not be alive. Eventually, I feel I am very lucky.

Looking back at my experiences I can remember a day playing with a chair in the kitchen. I was a little girl and liked climbing in one bars of the back of the chair and have a swing. My mother always scolded me but I did not pay attention. Suddenly, a strong hit alerted my mum. The chair slipped and I hit my head on the stone sink. The bright blood flowed from the wound. I cried bitterly when the care assistant was putting some staples in my head but my mother got definitively a terrible fright.

Years after when I was a teenager in a bike competition with my neigbours I had another stroke of luck. I had to cycle around the neighbourhood block as fast as I could. By the time I was cycling down speedily I turned my head to ask how long did it took me. Then, I was out of breath some seconds. I squarely crashed into a wooden post. Luckily, I escaped unhurt and only my bicycle ended up fairly twisted.

These are only two examples how destiny plays significant role in our lives. I believe the way we decide to carry out things is important but the luck es determining. Good luck!!

Good Luck!!

This week I went to the hairdresser in order to have my hair cut. A hairdresser's comment really made me laugh. It was the first time that my head was compared to a boys' head because I have a scar on the back.

I am not sure if everyone has a marked fate, but I have had several minor accidents which could have been fatal. Eventually, I feel that I am very lucky.

Looking back at my experiences I can remember a day playing with a chair in the kitchen. I was a little girl and I liked climbing on the bars of the back of the chair and using it as a swing. My mother always scolded me but I did not pay attention. Suddenly, a loud bang alerted my mum. The chair had slipped and I hit my head on the stone sink. The bright blood flowed from the wound. I cried bitterly when the care assistant/nurse was putting some staples in my head but my mother got definetly got a terrible fright.

Years later when I was a teenager in a bike competition with my neigbours I had another stroke of luck. I had to cycle around the neighbourhood block as fast as I could. Whilst I was cycling down hill speedily I turned my head to ask how long  it had taken me. Then, I was out of breath for a few seconds. I squarely crashed into a wooden post. Luckily, I escaped unhurt and but my bicycle ended up fairly twisted.

These are only two examples of how destiny plays a significant role in our lives. I believe the way we decide to carry out things is important but the luck es also a determining factor. Good luck!!

Nice story Mila I can picture your bike all twisted. I did a similar thing to my bike when I was about 13, I was trying to do two things at the same time, eat choclate and ride my bike. As you know only women can do two things at the same time.

Kind regards

Good Luck!!

This week I went to the hairdresser in order (not necessary) to have my hair cut. A The hairdresser's made a comment that really made me laugh. It was the first time that my head was compared with most a boy`s heads because I have a scar on the back.

I am not sure if everyone has a marked fate, but I have had several minor accidents which could might have been decisive to determining whether or not I remained be alive. Eventually, I feel I am very lucky.

Looking back at my experiences I can remember a day playing with a chair in the kitchen. I was a little girl and liked climbing in one of the bars on the back of the chair and having a swing. My mother always scolded me but I did not pay any attention to her. Suddenly, a loud strong hit crash alerted my mum. The chair had slipped and I hit my head on the stone sink. The bright blood flowed from the wound. I cried bitterly when the nurse  care assistant was putting some staples in my head but it gave my mother got definitively a terrible fright.

Years after later, when I was a teenager in a bike competition with my neigbours, I had another stroke of luck. I had to cycle around the neighbourhood block as fast as I could. By the time I was quickly cycling downhill speedily I turned my head to ask how long did it had taken took me. Then, I was so out of breath some seconds. that I squarely crashed into didn`t notice a wooden post until I crashed into it. Luckily, I escaped unhurt and only but my bicycle ended up fairly twisted.

These are only two examples how destiny plays a significant role in our lives. I believe the way we decide to carry out things is important but that the luck is also a es determining factor. Good luck!!

Well done as always Mila!  Most of my corrections are simply rewording certain parts to make it sound better. You certainly have a lot of good luck!

Good Luck!!

I am not sure if everyone has a marked fate, but I had several minor accidents which might/could have been fatal decisive to not be alive. Eventually, I began to feel that I was very lucky.

Looking back at my experiences I can remember a day playing with a chair in the kitchen. I was a little girl and liked climbing in one on the bars of the back of the chair and having a swing. My mother always scolded me but I did not pay attention. Suddenly, a strong hit sharp noise alerted/startled my mum/mom. The chair slipped and I hit my head on the stone sink. The Bright blood flowed from the wound. I cried bitterly when the care assistant was putting put some staples in my head but my mother definitely got definitively a terrible fright.

Years after, when I was a teenager in a bike competition with my neigbours, I had another stroke of luck. I had to cycle around the neighbourhood block as fast as I could. By the time I was cycling back down speedily I turned my head to ask how long did it took it had taken me. Then, I was out of breath for some a few seconds. I squarely crashed into a wooden post. Luckily, I escaped unhurt and only my bicycle ended up fairly twisted.

These are only two examples of how destiny plays a significant role in our lives. I believe the way we decide to carry out things is important but the luck es is the determining factor. Good luck!!

Excellent job. I'm glad that you've had good luck. I think I've also had pretty good luck so far.