My day

Today have been a great day! I made a lot of things, in my house we made a barbacoa to lunch. Before we went to Montserrat mountain for a spin.
After lunch I went to play football, my team won the match and I scored two goals. I'm happy for my day, I have been with my family and my friends!

;)

Today have has been a great day! I made a lot of things; in my house we made a like barbacoa to for lunch. Before that we went to the Montserrat mountain for a spin. After lunch I played went to play football; my team won the match and I scored two goals. I'm happy with how my day was/turned out. I have been with like/enjoy spending time been with my family and my friends!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Victor,

Navin corrected your notebook entry well. I added one or two other words you could have used to express your thoughts. I hope it makes sense.

Saludos cordiales,  

Today have has been a great day! I made a lot of things: in my house we made a, like barbacoa to for lunch. Before that we went to the Montserrat mountain for a spin. After lunch I went to play played football; my team won the match and I scored two goals. I'm happy for with how my day turned out. I have been with enjoy spending time with my family and my friends!