Trainspotting Is Educational?

I got insomnia and picked a movie by random to watch. I thought it was an anonymous one. Surprisingly, it was witty, cynical and kind of funny. The Irish accent particularly added to this effect.

Somehow it reminded me of some other movies. Compared to Naked, the atmosphere in Trainspotting is not gloomy and the story isn't that serious; compared to Snatch, the structure isn't that well-packeged and neat; compared to Black Mirror, the idea isn't that sharp; compared to Pulp Fiction, the form of it is far less important as the content. Overall, it is like a silly mixed-up thing. the mocking against popular culture or some social things just got to the point but seemed to never bother going further. This cunning aspect is a little similar to Wen Jiang's Let the Bullet Fly, but Jiang's cynicism was always together with masculine idealism.

Anyway, I just love this casual style!

Then I searched it on dou ban (a major website about movies in Mainland China) to put it into my movie list. Not Until when I checked it in Chinese did I realise that it was exactly the famous "cai huo che" (the translatied title in Chinese; I'd heard of it ages ago). No wonder it was not bad. Meanwhile I scanned some reviews or criticism.In the top list, and shockingly most of the writers expressed an idea like this: no matter how rebellious, or trying to be artistic or cynical you were as a student (I guess Chinese adolescence won't be finished until they go out of the campus to work), you have to accept the trivial in daily life no matter how hard you want to deny, and you will finally learn the social standard of "success" and get rid of the immaturity in the past. From those interviews, I can see that many Chinese people are practical and generally hold a casual attitude towards life, I just can't understand why everything easy and fun can become educational in China. Admittedly, it is no wrong to think in this way after watching Trainspotting, Yet personally speaking, isn't this kind of life too cautious and too meaningful?

Trainspotting Is Educational?

I got had insomnia and picked a movie by at random to watch. I thought it was an anonymous(?) / everyday/ordinary/unexceptional/a nondescript(?) one. Surprisingly, it was witty, cynical and kind of funny. The Irish accent particularly added to this effect/its impact.

Somehow it reminded me of some other movies: Naked, Snatch, Black Mirror, Pulp Fiction. Compared to Naked, the atmosphere in Trainspotting is not as gloomy and the story isn't that so/as serious; compared to Snatch, the structure isn't that as swell-packaged and neat; compared to Black Mirror, the idea isn't that quite as sharp; compared to Pulp Fiction, the form of it is far less important as the than its content. Overall, it is like a silly mixed-up thing/black comedy. the mocking against of popular culture or and some social customs(?) things just got to the point of making a statement, but seemed to never bother going further. This cunning aspect, flirting with real issues(?), is a little similar to Wen Jiang's Let the Bullet Fly, but Jiang's cynicism was always together associated/accompanied with masculine idealism.

Anyway, I just love this casual style!

Then I searched for it on dou ban (a major website about movies in Mainland China) to put it into my movie list. Not Until when I checked it in Chinese did I realise that it was exactly the famous "cai huo che" (the translatied title in Chinese; I'd heard of it ages ago). No wonder it was not bad. Meanwhile I scanned some reviews or criticism. In the top list, and shockingly surprisingly most of the writers expressed an idea like this: no matter how rebellious, or trying to be artistic or cynical you were as a student (I guess Chinese adolescence won't be finished until they go out of leave the campus to work), you have to accept the trivial in daily life. (getting too long, and you repeat no matter anyway) No matter how hard you want to deny it , and you will finally learn the social standard of "success" and get rid of the immaturity in the of your past (but remember most of the guys didn't make that progress). From these viewpoints interviews, I can see that many Chinese people are practical and generally hold a casual attitude towards life, I just can't understand why everything easy and fun can become be seen as educational in China. Admittedly, it is not wrong to think in this way after watching Trainspotting, yet personally speaking, isn't this kind of  our careful conservativelife too cautious and too meaninglessful?

Trainspotting Is Educational?

I got insomnia and picked a movie by random to watch. I thought it was an anonymous one. Surprisingly, it was witty, cynical and kind of funny. The Scottish accent particularly added to this effect.

Anyway, I just love this casual style!