Changes

My dear friends, it's been a long time since I last time left a message here . A lot changes happened and Now I am a college student majored in Business English. Finally I have more free time to surf the Internet.
However, now I am struggling for one very difficult test which is TEM8(Test for English Majors,Grade 8), it seems like that I will again step into the super-busy life from my freedom only lasted a few minutes.

Changes

My dear friends, it's been a long time since I last time left a message here. A lot of changes have happened/occurred or There have been many changes and now I am a college student majoring in Business English. Finally I have more free time to surf the Internet.
    However, now I am struggling, preparing  for one very difficult test which is TEM8 (Test for English Majors, Grade 8). It seems like that I will again step into the super-busy life, and that from my freedom only lasted only a few minutes.

Changes

My dear friends, it's been a long time since the last time that I last time left a message here. A lot of changes have happened and now I am a college student majoring in business English. Finally I have more free time to surf the Internet.
    However, now I am struggling with one very difficult test which is TEM8 (Test for English Majors, Grade 8), it seems like that I will again step into the super-busy life from my freedom that only lasted a few minutes.

[Welcome back.]