My first note.

Hi everyone!
It's my first notebook entry. I really don't know what I may write here. May I use some prompts?
Today I am going to write about my English. How I started learning it, what is my level now, and how I am going to improve it.
I started learning when I was 7 years old, in the second ground. I learned alphabet, numbers, colours, some simple nouns like cat, dog, puppy. Then I've learned how to ask "What is your name?" and "How old are you?". I remember a day when I backed from school and ask my mom: Mooom, do you speak English? What is your name? My name is Kostya. And my mom sad (in Russia): Hey, Kostya! Don't kidding me! What did you say?
I explained her everything I know about English. And I felt myself proud and pleasured. =)
Then I've learned a lot on English courses, but my English wasn't very good. And I about 2-3 years ago I decided to learn English by myself. I had an Internet an I started learning grammar, vocabluary, listening podcasts. I loved it.
I think, my English isn't very bad now. I can speak, chat with people on different topics. Of course, I make a lot mistakes and I will be pleasured if you correct them.
For future, I gonna study phasal verbs, idioms, ajectives, modal verbs and stuff like this.
If you have red to this place, thanks for reading. Please, write my mistakes. I will be pleasured if you help me make my speech more fluent. Thank you! Bye!

My first note.

Hi everyone!
    This is my first notebook entry. I really don't know what to write. May I use some prompts?
    Today I am going to write about my English, how I started learning it, what my level is now, and how I am going to improve it.
    I started learning English when I was 7 years old in the second grade. I learned the alphabet, numbers, colours, and some simple nouns like cat, dog, and puppy. I also learned how to ask "What is your name?" and "How old are you?". I remember the day when I came back from school and asked my mom: Mom, do you speak English? What is your name? My name is Kostya. And my mom said (in Russian): Hey, Kostya! Don't joke around with me! What did you say?
    I explained to her everything I learned in English. And I felt proud of myself. =)
    I've learned a lot with English courses, but my English still wasn't very good. And about 2-3 years ago I decided to learn English by myself. I realized that I had internet access and I started learning grammar, vocabluary, and listening to podcasts. I loved it.
    I think my English isn't that bad now. I can speak and chat with people about different topics. Of course, I make a lot of mistakes and I will be happy [или какое-то другое положительное имя прилагательное, только не pleasured))] if you can correct them.
    In the future I'm gonna study phrasal verbs, idioms, adjectives, modal verbs and stuff like that.
    If you read all of this, thanks for reading. Please fix my mistakes. I will be happy if you help make me more fluent. Thank you! Bye!

My first note.

Hi everyone!
    It's my first notebook entry. I really don't know what I may write  here. May I use some prompts?
    Today I am going to write about my English.  How I started learning it,what is my level now, and how I am going to improve it. 

I started learning when I was 7 years old, in the second ground. I learned alphabet, numbers, colours, some simple nouns like cat, dog, puppy. Then I've learned how to ask "What is your name?" and "How old are you?". I remember a day when I backed from school and ask my mom: Mooom, Can you speak English? What is your name? My name is Kostya. And my mom sad (in Russia): Hey, Kostya! Don't kidding me! What did you say?
    Then I've learned a lot on English courses, but my English wasn't very good. And  about 2-3 years ago I decided to learn English by myself.  I started learning grammar, vocabluary, listening podcasts on the internet. I loved it.
    I think i can speak english smoothly now. I can speak, chat with people on different topics. Of course, I make a lot mistakes and I will be pleasured if you correct them.
    For future, I gonna study phasal verbs, idioms, adjectives, smodal verb and stuff like this. 

If you have read  this psssenge, thanks for reading. Please, correct my mistakes. I will be pleasured if you help me make my speech more fluent. Thank you! Bye!