Lack of sleeping for teenagers My guess - 75mistakes ,but I hope there are less :|

Just a random paragraph,I guess:

Sleeping,which is very significant for teenagers,is likely becoming a realistic reason why most of teenagers are inactive.Lack of it affects young people very perceptibly:concetration becomes poorer and waker,appear impaired reaction and lapses in a memory.But let's consider ,why they are like forgetting that they must sleep a lot and get rested before the next experienceful day?As far as I'm conerned ,it's mainly because of TV and computers,especially computers.It's way to efortless to get addicted to computer games,hence teenagers are used to exchanging books and most of them free time to computer games or TV.Logic of teenagers has just changed a lot,now they are like :"Why should I go to sleep?I still have some energy,so i'm up to play some computer games!".
It's actually been 5 years,that teenagers are lazy to go sleep earlier.Schools and other institutions weren't doing anything before scientists had explained that it is very normal for teenagers to go to sleep at 1AM ,because only then,for most of young people,melatonin hormon is produced,which plays a huge role in sleeping.Nevertheless now,it's diffirent.Lessons start a little bit later,so kids are not that tired during the lessons.This decision is really great,because since it has been created,students educational perfomance started to become better and better.
Therefore it's undoubtedly that evne though it is a serious problem ,it will be solved,at least partly.

Just a random paragraph,I guess:

Sleeping,which is very significant for teenagers,is likely becoming a realistic reason why most  teenagers are inactive.Lack of it affects young people very perceptibly:concentration becomes poorer and weaker,they appear to have impaired reaction and lapses in memory.But let's consider why. They are forgetting that they must sleep a lot and get rested before the next experience filled day. As far as I'm concerned ,it's mainly because of TV and computers,especially computers.It's way too effortless to get addicted to computer games,hence teenagers are used to ignoring books and this gives them more time for computer games or TV. The logic of teenagers has changed a lot,now they are like :"Why should I go to sleep?I still have some energy,so I'm up to play some computer games!".
    It's actually been over the last 5 years that teenagers are reluctant to go to sleep earlier.Schools and other institutions weren't doing anything before scientists had explained that it is very normal for teenagers to go to sleep at 1AM ,because only then,for most of young people,melatonin hormone is produced,which plays a huge role in sleeping.Nevertheless now,it's different.Lessons start a little bit later,so kids are not that tired during the lessons.This decision is really great,because since it has been created,students educational perfomance started to improve.
    Therefore it's undoubtedly that even though it is a serious problem ,it will be solved,at least partly.