text to correct

Dear reader,
I decided to take part to the GG Program because I am very interested in the food&beverage industry and in the promotion of traditions.
I think to be a good candidate for your program because I worked in international environments and as a teacher of Italian language and culture.
I am a very patience and diplomatic person. Discussions are not a piece of cake for me, I like to reflect before acting. I like also sharing my knowledge with others, learning from everyday experiences.
Beside all, being part of a company as GG could be for me a great occasion to improve myself and grow.

text to correct

Dear reader, To Whom It May Concern:
    I decided would like to take part to participate in the GG Program because I am very interested in the food & and beverage industry and in the promotion of traditions.
    I think to be consider myself an ideal good candidate for your program because I have worked in international environments and as a teacher of Italian language and culture.
    I am a very patient and diplomatic person. Discussions are not a piece of cake for me (Not sure what you mean by this, and it reflects negatively on you); I like to reflect before acting. I like also sharing my knowledge with others and learning from everyday day-to-day experiences.
    Besides all this, being part of a company such as GG could be for me a great occasion opportunity for me to improve myself and grow.

text to correct

Dear reader,

My question is, who exactly? You would only use dear reader if you were a novelist telling a story. If your email is meant to be sent to a specific department, use Dear Sir/Madam. If you have no idea who may read your letter (eg. you are writing a reference for someone), then use To whom it may concern.

I have decided to take part in the GG Program because I am very interested in the food and beverage industry, as well as in the promotion of traditions.

The collocation is participate in or take part in.

Abbreviations are not appropriate in a formal letter, so write everything (including numerals and signs if possible) in words.

I consider myself a suitable candidate for your program because I have worked in international environments and as a teacher of Italian language and culture.

Many of the formal words in English are derived from Latin or French. Opt for these in formal/business writing.

Your experience is relevant now, so use present perfect. Only use past simple if you also give the time of when it happened.

I am a very patient and diplomatic person, however discussions would not count amongst my strengths  are not a piece of cake for me, as I prefer to reflect evaluate a situation carefully before acting. I also enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and learning from everyday experiences.

Patience is an abstact noun. Patient is an adjective.

Try not to use idioms in formal or business correspondence. By writing "not a piece of cake", it actually seemed as if you were treating your application as a joke.  I used a hypothetical negative phrase to discreetly present a "weakness" before presenting a strength. 

Reflect suggests you're thinking of the past.

In conclusion, I believe that being part of a company as GG would be for me a wonderful opportunity to improve myself and develop my abilities.

"Besides all" is an incomplete fragment. You can only use "Besides," to mean "apart from that". Because this is your final paragraph, an appropriate conclusion phrase is all you need.

I've given more suitable phrases or persuasive language. As a suggestion, think about what you could offer the company.

Good luck with the application!

Text to correct:

Dear reader,

I decided to take part in the GG Program because I am very interested in the food & beverage industry and in the promotion of traditions.

I think I would be a good candidate for your program because I have worked in international environments and as a teacher of Italian language and culture.

I am a very patient and diplomatic person. Confrontation (?) is not easy for me, I like to reflect before acting. I am keen to share my knowledge with others and enjoy learning from everyday experiences.

Besides this, being part of GG would be a great opportunity for me to develop and grow.

--

Hope that helps :)