holiday experience

This spring I was in a big city in Russia. I visited my friends and lived in their flat. There was a lot of people, the streets were full of people, because it was the holidays and the weather was good. In one of those days we went to the cinema. The film finished very late. So we were hurrying for the last route in the subway. We had to climb over the fence and run. We could go in the subway. When I was sitting there, I decided to check my pocket and understood that I lost money. I was afraid. I needed the money to go by bus, because the house was far away. My friends didn't have money neither, they had special tickets for going by bus, but only they could use it. So I had to go by bus free. In the exit I said to driver about it. I was trying to explain everything, but he was angry. In the end I came out from the bus, but the driver didn't believe me.

Holiday Experience (Title)

This spring I was in a big city in Russia. I visited my friends and lived in their flat. There was a lot of people. The streets were full of people because it was the holidays and the weather was good (nice).

In one of those days we went to the cinema. The film finished very late so we were hurrying for the last route in the subway. We had to climb over the fence and run. We could get into the subway.

When I was sitting there, I decided to check my pocket and understood noticed that I lost money. I was afraid. I needed the money to go by ride bus because the house was far away. My friends didn't have money neither. They had special tickets for going by riding the bus, but only they could use them. So I had to go by ride the bus for free. In At the exit I said told to the driver about it. I was trying to explain everything, but he was angry. In the end I came out from the bus, but the driver didn't believe me.

Some mistakes but very good!