hoan
My childhood My memories of childhood are very important and wonderful. I usually think of it whenever I have difficulty in my life. These make me grow up and more love what i have today. In the past, what I learnt in the school, what I played with the neighbors of my age and what my dreams were are memorable. Schooldays were very wonderful. I walked to school with my friends. It took about 1 km from my house to my Primary School. We used to talk funny children stories along with this street. Dispute of very short distance, we spent 30 mins to reach our school. At school, every games made us happy. I often played a game of skill with sticks and a ball or skip rope. Of course, i was bad at all of them because these are skillsful. Day by day, we felt to be the center of the world- all over the peaceful village. At home, the neighbors of my age are my classmate too. We played traditional games with each other everyday. The games may be placed on the street, the field and any where around our houses. We also did our house work, such as: washing dishes, clean the house, giving food for pig and so on. Sometimes, I help my mom work on the field as a farmer. At those days, i especially proud of myself because i am either a good student or lovely daughter. Although spending many hours to play and to do house work, my dreams were shining. I wished to have become a super man like stars who are in the Chinese films can help all people. These dreams brought us long theme to chat. In conclusion, I had a very happy childhood. I will remember it forever. I also hope that every children in the world would have a peaceful childhood like me. P.s your corrections are very important for me. I am moved and fired by your kind help. Thank you for reading.
1

At home, the Neighbors of my age are my classmates too. We played traditional games with each other everyday. The games may be placed whether be it on the street; in the field and any where around our houses or in any place, it does not matter. We also did our house work to do - , such as: washing dishes, cleaning the house, giving food for feeding the pigs and so on. Sometimes, I help my mom in her farm work[ or "in the fields".  It is understood that it is farming] on the field as a farmer

Ahh... Those days... I [Must be always capitalized.  No exception] am especially proud of myself because I am either a good student or lovely daughter. Although spending many hours to in play and to do house work, my dreams were always bright shining. I wished to have become a super man like stars who are in the hero like those portrayed in Chinese films can movies helping all people. These dreams brought us long theme to chat.

My dreams gave rise to this long essay.  In conclusion, I had a very happy childhood. I will remember it forever. I also hope that every children [ or "all children] in the world would have a peaceful wonderful childhood like mine.

P.S Your corrections are very important for me. I am moved and fired grateful from by your kind help. Thank you for reading.

A great childhoon to be envied by many.  Good essay.  If you have any question, feel free to ask.  No question is stupid in my book.

My childhood

<em>2nd part ...</em>

At home, the neighboring children of my age are were my classmates too. We played traditional games with each other everyday. The games may be placed may have been on the street, the fields and or anywhere around our houses. We also did our housework, such as: washing dishes, clean the house, giving food for feeding the pigs and so on. Sometimes, I helped my mom work in the fields, like a farmhand.

Then At those days, i felt especially proud of myself, because i am was either a good student or a lovely daughter. Although spending many hours to playing and to doing house work, my dreams were shining. I wished to have become a superman like the filmstars who are in the Chinese films, and be able to can help all people. These dreams brought us long a theme to chat about for a long long time.

In conclusion, I had a very happy childhood. I will remember it forever. I also hope that every all children in the world would can/will have a peaceful childhood like me.

P.s your corrections are very important for me. I am moved and fired by your kind help. Thank you for reading.

My childhood

My memories of childhood are very important and wonderful. I usually think of it They come to mind whenever I have difficulty in my life. They make me grow up bigger better stronger and more love value what i have today. In the past, what I learnt in the at school, what how I played with the neighbors of my age, and what my dreams were, are all unforgettable/indelible memorable.
Schooldays were very really/truly wonderful - I walked to school with my friends,. It took about 1 km from my house to my Primary School. We used to talk tell funny children's stories along the way with this street. Dispute of very Despite the short distance, we spent took almost 30 mins to reach our school. At school, every game made us happy. I often played a game of skill with sticks and a ball or skipping rope. Of course, i was bad at all of them because these are need skill! sful. Day by Each and every day, we felt to be we were the center of the world- all over the peaceful village.

<em>doing it in two parts...</em>

My Childhood

My memories of childhood are very important and wonderful. I usually think of it whenever I have difficulties in my life. These make They shape me grow up and more love and I am what I have am today. In the past, what I learnt in the school; what I played with the neighbors of my age and what my so many memorable nostalgia dreams were are memorable.

Schooldays were very wonderful. I walked to school with my friends. It took about 1 km a kilometer from my house to my Primary School [understood]. We used to talk tell funny children stories along with as we pass on this street. Dispite of the very short distance, we spent 30 mins half an hour to reach our school. At Playing games in school, every games made us happy. I often played a game of skillfully with ball and sticks,  and a ball or with the skipping rope. Of course, I was bad compared to other skillful players at all of them because these are skillsful. Day by day, we felt that we were to be the center of the world- all over the of a peaceful village.