School should offer more courses to prepare students for the future before they start working.(1)

Historically, almost all schools provide courses only about students’ majors. Just like my university, it had courses related to accounting and finance 3 years ago. And people, especially the students' parents, think that students learn in school in order to improve their professional knowledge. However, the fierce competition in the labor market renders more and more schools start to set up some courses linked to the future career, such as practice courses, etiquette courses and courses that teach students how to make up. It's a trend to follow the changes of modern society. I will give more details about the advantage of courses outside the major.

Many youngsters don't have good interpersonal skills when they entry to the society. So in order to have a better start for their career, schools have established the communication courses. These courses teach students how to communicate with others efficiently, how to establish solids relationship with strangers and how to maintain a lasting friendship with your clients, colleagues and bosses. For instance, my sister is the exclusive child in her family. Everyone followed her minds and didn't violate her. She didn't know how to get along with her classmates and it was the most difficult trouble when she searched for a job. Then her teacher recommended her to participate in a communication course in her university. She told me later that her current boss said to her that he recruited her as his assistant because of the art of speaking she possessed.

Practical skill is contributing to the success of getting a decent job. Many of the Chinese students always learn knowledge by rote. We learn something from textbooks for passing so many exams. After examinations, forgetting the knowledge we memorized often happened. But nowadays, companies need the people with experience. Graduates who can take over the work directly have absolute strength in the competitive labor market. My inter company, American Express, wants junior or senior students to do the intern job in the summer vacation. The first requirement is that the student must have experience of marketing. It's easy to understand that companies don't want to spend extra cost in fostering a novice. They hope that everyone can contribute to the company without training.
(unfinished)

That is really a big problem in traditional Chinese education . Well , the education system is too hypocritical to be identify with and cannot fit the modern society . In some Chinese parents' mind , to learn in school is equal to obtain a brilliant diploma . That is so much for it . Parents did not pay too much attention to what their children learned in shools . Students were not taught too much moral in their families . Correspondently , the society did not pay much concentration on how to promote the equality of workforce . They just want handy labor worforce for their profit  . The title in China is far more important than what you can contribute for the society . Everything is conducted to interpersonal relationship . As for their professionals learned in schools , nobody really cares too much .In shortage of interpersonal relationship in China , Chinese can do nothing or they can even no place to think .

Historically, almost all schools only provide courses about students’ majors. Just like my university, which had courses related to accounting and finance 3 years ago. And People, especially the students' parents, think that students learn in school in order to improve their professional knowledge. However, the fierce competition in the labor market has had the result that more and more schools are starting to set up some courses linked to the future career, such as practice courses, etiquette courses and courses that teach students how to make up. It's a trend to follow the changes of modern society. I will give more details about the advantage of courses outside the major.

Many youngsters don't have good interpersonal skills when they enter to the society, so in order to have a better start for their career, schools have established the communication courses. These courses teach students how to communicate with others efficiently, how to establish solid relationship with strangers and how to maintain a lasting friendship with their clients, colleagues and bosses. For instance, my sister is the only child in her family. Everyone followed her mind and didn't argue with her. She didn't know how to get along with her classmates and it was the most difficult trouble when she searched for a job. Then her teacher recommended her to that she participate in a communication course in her university. She told me later that her current boss said to her that he recruited her as his assistant because of the art of speaking she possessed.

Practical skill contributes to the success of getting a decent job. Many of the Chinese students always learn knowledge by rote. We learn something from textbooks to pass so many exams. After examinations, we often forget the knowledge we memorized often happened. But nowadays, companies need the people with experience. Graduates who can take over the work directly have an advantage in the competitive labor market. The company where I'm doing my internship, American Express, wants junior or senior students to work as interns during the summer vacation. The first requirement is that the student must have experience of marketing. It's easy to understand that companies don't want to spend extra money in fostering a novice. They hope that everyone can contribute to the company without training.
    (unfinished)

[Very good work.]