My last summer

In last summer I went to Barcelona, a Spain city. One of the place more important in Barcelona is Las Rambas. In there we can find little shops and restaurants. It is a full of activity avenue because has many people, tourists, painter, state man, musicians, dancers, it is in the center of the city. In Barcelona I visited Parc Güell, “La Pedrera”, Gothic quarter, Cathedral of Barcelona and the holy family. Gauidi started holy family in 1883 but this building never had finish and it is a beautiful building. In here I tried a typical food, like paelha and tapas. It is a great food but I think the Portuguese food is better :)

My Last Summer

In Last summer, I went to Barcelona, a Spanish city. One of the more important places more important in Barcelona is Las Rambas. In there We can find little shops and restaurants there. It is a The avenues are full of activity avenue because it is filled with many people, tourists, artists, state man (??), musicians and dancers. It is in the center of the city. In Barcelona, I visited Parc Güell, “La Pedrera”, the Gothic quarter, the Cathedral of Barcelona and La Sagrada Familia. Gauidi started La Sagrada Familia in 1883 but it this building was never had finished and it is a beautiful building. While I was there I tried some typical dishes, like paelha and tapas. It is a great food but I think the Portuguese food is better :)