Please correct this (English writing)

I decided to read this book (I picked up this book from the shelf in the library??) because the title <love story> really interested me. When I finished reading this, I felt satisfaction with my choice. This book was really interesting as I expected and at the same time touching.
At first, I envied Oliver and Jennifer who fell in love with each other at the library. This is because I usually want to fall in love with someone who studies hard at the library.
By the way, when Oliver decided to marry Jennifer on the condtion that he would not contact with his father,
I felt that Oliver did wrong. He had to try to find a better solution to get a consent to the marriage from his father. He was thoughtless of his father's feeling.
During reading this book, I found some notable sentence that touched my heart.
"Love means you never have to say you're sorry."
"We belong together. Don't leave."
Eventhough Jennifer left Oliver too early, I am sure that their love was very wonderful.

Please correct this (English writing)

"We belong together. Don't leave."

I decided to read this book, having (I) picked it up (this book) from the shelf in the library, because the title <love story> really interested me. When I finished reading it (this), I felt satisfaction with my choice. This book was really interesting, as I had expected, and, at the same time, touching. At first, I envied Oliver and Jennifer who fell in love with each other at the library. This is because I often dream of falling  (usually want to fall) in love with someone who studies hard at the library. By the way, when Oliver decided to marry Jennifer on the condtion that he would lose (not) contact with his father, I felt that he was    in the (Oliver did) wrong/a little hasty.  He   had to try/should have tried   to find a better solution to get his father's (a) consent to the marriage. (from his father.) He did not take into account (was thoughtless of) his father's feelings. Whilst (During) reading this book, I found some notable sentences that    touched my heart/had a profound effect on me.  "Love means you never have to say you're sorry." "We belong together. Don't leave." Even though Jennifer left Oliver too early, I am sure that  (in their short time together)  their love was very wonderful.

Well done. Good writing.