Amsterdam

Last year I visited Amsterdam. Amsterdam is know by museum, Red light district, coffeeshops but Amsterdam is know by the bikes city and Anne Frank, too. During World War II, Anne Frank been hidden in Jordaan neighborhood, you can see that in her book (Diary of Anne Frank). You can visit Anne frank house, but you need wait a long time because have many tourist. The best way to visit Amsterdam is rent a bike, it is a small city and you can get a tram. Be careful with bikes more than car. I love this travel and one day I will back to visit Amsterdam. Another photo taken by me :)

Amsterdam

Last year I visited Amsterdam. Amsterdam is known for its museums, Red light district, and cafés; but Amsterdam is also known for the city bikes and Anne Frank. During World War II, Anne Frank had been hidden in Jordaan neighborhood, you can see that in her book (Diary of Anne Frank). You can visit Anne Frank's house, but you need to wait a long time because there are many tourists. The best way to visit Amsterdam is by renting a bike; it is a small city and you can ride the tram. Be more careful with bikes rather than cars. I love this travelling spot (destination also sound natural) and one day I will be back to visit Amsterdam. Another photo taken by me :)

Very nice text and information, Ana!