María Isabel
An interesting cave Today, I am going to talk about one of the caves that I was visiting in my last holiday in September. The name of this cave is "El soplao". I did not understand why this strange name, but when I was there I got the explanation. When miners are perforating a tunnel and find another with less oxygen, there is an air stream. This fact, miners call "el soplao". This cave was discover in this way in early Twenty Century. The cave is considered like one of the special geological wonder because the strange form its stalactites. It is really a beautiful place, a marvel o nature.

An interesting cave

Today, I am going to talk about one of the caves that I visited during my last holiday in September. The name of this cave is "El soplao". I did not understand why this strange name (I didn't understand why it was called this), but when I was there I got an explanation.
When miners are perforating a tunnel and find another with less oxygen, there is an air stream. Miners call this fact/phenomenon "el soplao". This cave was discovered in this way during the early Twentieth Century.
The cave is considered to be a special geological wonder because of the strange form of its stalactites. It is really a beautiful place -- a marvel of nature.

An interesting cave

Today, I am going to talk about one of the caves that I was visiting in visited during my last holiday in September. The name of this cave is "El soplao". I did not know understand why it had this strange name, but when I was there I found out the answer. got the explanation.
When miners are perforating digging a tunnel and find another one with less oxygen, there is an air stream is produced. This fact, Miners call this "el soplao". This cave was discovered in this way in during the early twentieth century.
This cave is considered like to be one of the special geological wonders of the world due to  because the strange formation of its stalactites. It is a really a beautiful place, a marvel of nature.

Well done Isabel!  What an incredibly beautiful cave and another good reason to visit Spain!

An interesting cave

Today I am going to talk about a cave I visited on holiday last September. The name of the cave was "El soplao". I did not understand why it had this strange name, but when I got there I understood why. 
When miners are perforating a tunnel and find another with less oxygen, there is an air stream. This is what miners call "el soplao". This cave was discoved this way in the early Twenty Century.
The cave is considered one of the special geological wonders because the strange form of its stalactites. It is really a beautiful place, a marvel of nature.