The best way to improve my English

I actually finished my masters degree in this year. Even though my English is not perfect, my professor wanted me to focus on my major rather than learning English fluently.

Now all of my study in university has finished so I want to focus more on improving my English until I can write / speak English fluently. What I can do is to take a course for English or study myself on the online. But I cannot properly find any effective ways of learning English. If anyone knows please let me know I would very much appreciate it ! :D

The best way to improve my English

I actually finished my masters degree in this year. Even though my English is not perfect, my professor wanted me to focus on my major rather than learning to speak and write English fluently.

Now that all of my study in university studies are completed, has finished so I want to focus more on improving my English until I can master it.  write / speak English fluently. What I can do is to take a few English courses for English or or self study myself on the online. But However, I cannot properly find any effective ways of to learning English. If anyone knows something, please let me know how I would proceed.  very Much appreciation e it ! :D

Not bad at all.  Your English is good.  However, needs a bit more refining in writing.  The best way is to write and get your essay corrected.  Learn from the various styles of correction.  Read more and write more.  I believe, you can speak better if you write better and vice versa.