Poverty

Yesterday, I read in an English newspaper called The Guardian an interesting article that explained in the USA there are a lot of people (I don't remember the number of people) which live in poverty and newspapers don't talk about this important issue. The journalist who wrote this story said companies don't like to see their advertisement near news of poverty and all of us know without advertisements there aren't newspapers or private television channels or radios on air. I think this is a very serious problem and this don't just happen in USA. A month ago, I read that in Europe there will be 60 million people who will live in poverty in 2025, and a third part of poor people will be Spanish.

Five or ten years ago, I though poverty were the biggest matter in the world, but I believed it's an exclusive issue of African nations, but now it's a global problem, and I think we have to request politicians to solve this situation. Every state should accomplish dignity for people and every person should have a good education, a job, medical attention and possibility to live in a house in good conditions.

I write this in order to improve my English and to talk about this important point, maybe one of the most important points now. I know poverty is a difficult matter to solve but it isn't fair a lot of people are poor.

The loss of middle class is the loss of the whole society . Capitalization and business trust have become the only option we can make , pathetic . Bilateral extreme is becoming more significant year after year .

Inappropriate distribution of social resorce and personal fortune would be the most prominent problem in the future . No matter where you are living , your government must face such a handful . The gap between the richest and the poorest is enlarging over the past decade . The middle class is fading out year by year even in developed countries like US According to US census definition , let alone for some developing countries . Individuals' decision could be accoutable for this result , but yet , in my vision , the government is obligated to take more responsibility for this trending.

Poverty

Yesterday, I read in an English newspaper called The Guardian an interesting article that explained that in the USA there are a lot of people (I don't remember the number of people) who live in poverty, and that newspapers don't talk about this important issue. The journalist who wrote this story said that companies don't like to see their advertisements near news about poverty, and all of us know that without advertising there aren't any newspapersprivate television channels, or radio stations on the air. I think this is a very serious problem and that it doesn't only happen in the US. A month ago, I read that in Europe there will be 60 million people living in poverty in 2025, and a third of them will be Spanish.

Five or ten years ago, I thought poverty was the most important issue facing the world, but I believed it was the exclusive issue of African nations.  But now it's a global problem, and I think we have to ask politicians to solve the situation. Every government should provide dignity for its people, and every person should have a good education, a job, medical attention, and the possibility to live in a decent house in good condition.